Chapter 12

It's December and we are decorating the tree and house for Christmas.

"I can't wait to see your aunt and cousin again!" my mom grinned.

"Yeah just giving you a heads up, Luke got married and has a 3 year old now" I said while putting ornaments on the Christmas tree.

"Really?! Boy or Girl?" she screamed.

"Boy, his name is Zach" I chuckled at her expression but she can't help it she missed a whole year of events after all.

"I can't wait to meet them" she checks her phone "they're here!" she quickly went outside as they were parking on the driveway.

"Christie!!" my aunt yelled and ran up to my mom and gave her a hug "I'm so happy your out of that awful coma"

"I know but that's in the past,  what matter now is how Luke got married and has a son now!!" my mom squealed.

"...No what matter now is that we're here to celebrate the holidays as a family" I said with Luke, Audrey, and Zach behind me.

"Yeah that too..."

--------

"Heather. From the time I moved to New York to now, your pregnant" Luke said while I laughed "how? Or more like who?"

"It's a long and annoying story, I'll tell you later" he nodded and watch my mom and Zach play together.

"When are you due?" Audrey asked.

"Next month"

"Auntie Heather is true you have a baby in there?" Zach asked shyly.

"Yes do you want to talk to them?" I patted my belly and he eagerly nodded his head.

"Hi I'm Zach I can't wait to meet you so we can play together" he said and I just smile how adorable he is.

--------

It's night time and everyone has been settled in their rooms. I suddenly felt painful cramps while I was sleeping.

I went downstairs to get some water but I felt a sharp pain and started screaming. I pulled out my phone and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I need an ambulance I think there's something thing wrong with the baby" I yelled and Iris came in with worry in her eyes.

"Miss I think your water broke" she said in a panic.

"Ma'am an ambulance is on their way"

Mom came with Audrey and Aunt Christie and surrounded me.

"They're suppose to come next month" my mom said shaking

"I'll check to see if the ambulance is here" Audrey said and left.

"Hello?" my phone said over the speaker.

I grabbed the phone breathing  "Who is this?!"

"...It's Kyle, what's wrong?" he said tired.

I'm sorry the next chapter will be longer :)