Chapter 1- Officially a Weasley

Draco's P.O.V

Crack.

Draco was lying in bed, reading the letter from Hogwarts he had gotten.

Dear Draco Malfoy,

After the war, it should come to your attention that Hogwarts has been fully repaired and rebuilt.

The staff has sent out letters to all 7th years for their opportunity of retaking the year to complete their education for a supposed "8th" year.

While this is completely optional, it is highly recommended to come back. It would be nice to see you as well as other students.

Sincerely,
Headmaster Minerva McGonagall.

Hogwarts supplies list:

-skip through this really quick to the important part-

-An animal of your choice (must be appropriate)
-New Hogwarts robes.

I quickly finished reading and shifted to lay on my side, facing towards the cold stone wall of my room.

I felt my thin bones transition into different places, making a popping/scratching noise, causing me to flinch and let a few tears slip in the excruciating pain.

I was sickly thin, not anorexic, but sickly thin. You can blatantly see the outlines of my ribs and how my stomach starts at a slight slope below my cage.

My wrists were bony enough to point through my tight skin. It often would hit something since they were so pointed outward, causing scrutinizing pain.

My arms, you can see every faint glow of the veins underneath my skin, my muscles were outlined and my arms looked like sticks. You can also see scars, old and new, I also call them my freedom marks.

My hands, they were large, very thin skinned. You will see my permanently bruised knuckles and finger bone outlines from a mile away.

My legs were exactly like my arms, only they looked less weak. They had a bit more muscle even though they were still horribly thin.

My face had extremely outlined cheek bones. Large, dark bags under my eyes. My once vibrant silver eyes becoming a stormy and dull grey. You can see the light of veins from under my skin as well from the bottom of my neck to a little over my jaw, red scars decorating along them.

I tried crying, I've been trying to cry for months now. I can't cry. I'm just..Numb.

It sounds great, not being able to cry, not being able to feel sadness, anger, regret...

No.

You don't feel them because they bottle up inside, age like a disgusting wine.

I am unable to cry. I need to cry, I need to cry, I need to CRY!!!

NOT BEING ABLE TO CRY DRIVES A MAN TO INSANITY. I NEED TO FEEL EMOTIONS PLEASE!!!! TORTURE ME WITH AS MANY HORRIBLE MEMORIES AS YOU'D LIKE, I JUST WANT TO FEEL AGAIN!!!

...I need to let out everything...Cutting can't work anymore...Crying is an unability...I'm too cowardly for suicide...I'll do it someday....Someday.....

I used to be filled with life...So much guilt and regret. But at least I was living.

...Now I'm literally nothing, I'm dead. I can't feel, I can't express, I can't...I can't...

I want to be alive, I want to know what it's like to be happy...I want to remember what it's like.

I want to know how to love again.