Chapter 6- Floss and Fire

Harry's P.O.V

I looked around frantically, feeling a panic attack slowly start to creep up on me from the mysterious voice.

"Down here." The voice said as Lucifer booped his cheek with his snoot.

I look at Lucifer as his mouth opened and a small hiss of a "Hi" left from it.

I tilted my head at him while questioning everything through my head.

"Yesss, This is real. Also I can hear your thoughts as well." Lucifer stated plainly. 'That explains some of it, but how can I understand you? I thought my parseltongue died along with Voldemort and his soul.' I spoke to him through my thoughts.

"Ah yess, hisss sssoul died, but you sssomehow kept your parsssseltongue ability, I can't explain it." Lucifer informingly said.

I thought for a second before speaking..well thinking, again. 'Ok, but about earlier, what do you mean Draco must really like me?'

'He'ssss been ssspeaking of you the whole ssummer, ssobbing quietly asss well that he can't...I've sssaid too muchh.' Lucifer started but quickly looked back down.

'It's fine you don't have to-'

"Hurry up Potter!" Draco Called, quite excited. I ran after him and from there, we walked around the small carnival for about 5 minutes until I heard more hisses in my ear.

'Why don't you try muggle sssweetss? I've heard they have sssavory treatsss at carnivalss esspeccially.' Lucifer inquired into my ear. I nodded subtly at him and turned to Draco.

'Why don't we try some muggle sweets?' I wrote on my wrist and put it in front of Draco. "Hmm...I guess we could try some..." He said with narrowed eyes and a suspicious air to his voice.

I smiled and dragged him along with me to a candy floss machine. I paid for two cones and Draco watched in amusement as the server spun the pink and blue threads of sugar around the paper cones. He handed us both our cones and we walked off.

I motioned towards his candy floss for him to eat it. He glared at me playfully before taking a bite out of it and instantly his face turning into one of delight, but then panic.

"iT JUST DISAPPEARED." He yelled frighteningly. "whAt kINd oF mAgIc iS THIs?!" He squeaked out and me and Lucifer just face palmed (well, face tailed for Lucifer's condition).

'It's not magic, it's supposed to dissolve, idjit' I wrote on his arm.

Draco just flushed and looked down in embarrasment from screaming in public. "I-I see...well...let's just- yeah.." He said as he grabbed my forearm and pulled me along hurriedly, me vibrating violently from holding in laughter.

~

From the candy floss incident to 45 minutes later, we have ridden the carousel, a giant swing (which Draco and Lucifer screamed at in unison, it was hilarious), a ride where they basically spin you so fast you're able to lay on the wall but unable to move anything (it hurt my cheeks, sadly) and a mirror maze (you do not want to know). We also just bought candy apples and fed them to eachother, and a group of girls walked by and commented on how cute our relationship was, we just shrugged.

So overall, everything was going just dandy.

We although, there were two things we still hadn't done yet. The ring of Fire, and the ferris wheel.

Ohh boy.

Me and Draco stood in line for The Ring of Fire, it was surprisingly short so we got onto the ride quickly.

It was a pretty tight space, there were no windows or doors, just metal bars.
Mine and Draco's knees were up to our waists since they were held down by a lap bar over our knees.

'Might want to hang on tight' I thought and Lucifer wrapped around my arm and squeezed for dear life.

Draco looked over at me, terrified. "This is a lot of padding and protection.." He started, gulping.

I just sighed as we heard a loud hiss, and the ride began.

It started out pretty slow...the ride went back and forth a little bit, but you could feel it pull on your stomach. Draco started making extreme weird and hilarious noises that I think were yelling? It was more like a goat trying to sing.

It got fAster and higher....oh sweet bibbling jesus, my unruly hair was flying everywhere and my insides were sloshing around. Lucifer constricted around my arm more and started screaming as well. I just kept my eyes wide open as it became even more intense, the closer it got to the top, the slower but heavier it would fall down, making me feel squished into my seat.

But oh no.
This was just the beginning.

It pulled us far back, the wheels vibrating and making clicking noises signalling what would happen.

"Phew so glad that was over, it wasn't half ba-"

Foolish mortal.

The ride abruptly went shooTING FORWARD AND INTO A FULL SPIRAL MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

Draco's P.O.V

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *I N H U M A N S C R E E C H I N G*

Harry's P.O.V

tHAT WASN'T THE WORST PART.

THE RIDE STOPPED AT THE TOP IN THE DEAD CENTER. MINE AND DRACO'S HEADS HIT THE CEILING WHILE OUR THIGHS TRIED TO PUSH OFF THE LAP BAR TO KEEP US FROM FALLING THROUGH THE ROUGH. MY HANDS WERE GETTING SORE FROM GRIPPING THE METAL BARS SO TIGHT AND MY GLASSES WERE LOOSE. DRACO WAS SCREECHING AND MY HAND MIGHT NEED TO BE AMPUTATED AFTER THIS BECAUSE LUCIFER IS Q U A K I N G.

Lucifer's P.O.V

*S C R E E C H I N G  I N  P A R S E L T O N G U E*

Harry's P.O.V

The ride sank back down and my heart was leaping out of my chest- BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

THE RIDE W E N T Z IN A CIRCLE AGAIN.

LORD MISHA COLLINS SAVE ME!!!

~1 ride and tons of inexplicable screaming later~

We were wobbingling everywhere and just sat down on the grass. We'll need a little more time before we get back up... Help.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tis been a while, old friends.