Chapter 2- ...Potter??

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning comfortably wrapped in blankets and my jumper, but I also awoke to the sounds of violent scruffling and bangs on the ground floor of the burrow.

I heard someone shouting, most likely Molly, it was muffled but I could tell it was deeply distressed.

I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed, standing up and opening Lucifer's tank. I took him out swiftly and put him around my neck, soon running out and down the stairs to see what the big fuss was.

Sliding into the kitchen, I looked over Ginny's shoulder and saw a glimpse of emerald green, which made my chest mysteriously blossom. Walking closer, I saw a mop of black, raven-esque hair.

"...Potter??"

I looked at him fully now. He looked more dead than I did, he actually did look anorexic, his skin was milky white, tinted with a sickly green, but also had more patches of blue, purple and green, which  I could only assume were bruises.

He looked starved, his clothes were too big on him and he looked overall like his soul was being sucked out of him right then and there.

He looked up at Molly and I had a clear view of his face now. It was terrifying.

He looked like he was choking, his normally very plump face was tightened around his jaw and cheek bones. His eyes weren't even open the whole way, he looked so tired and depressed, so emotionless. His eyes were completely dull, nothing was in them. Like he was soulless. The skin where his eyelashes were rooted was a very bright red, they looked like they burned horribly and the areas around his eyes were so dark he looked like he was wearing eyeshadow.

"Harry! Harry dearest! Are you alright?! Can you eat, drink, talk?!?!" Molly shouted, very panicked.

Ha-Potter just stared at her with an unreadable expression, it was deprived of anything, it was like he lost the ability to do anything.

"Oh dear..Oh dear oh dear oh dear....." Molly said, pacing around and trying to come up with a solution.

"Draco dear! Could you please take Harry up to your room and have him sleep in George's bed??" Molly said with a pleading look in her eye.

"Of course" I said, surprised. I picked up Potter bridal style and oh Merlin, I have never felt anything lighter. I think I would have more struggle picking up a piece of parchment.

Determined, I carried Potter all the way up to our room and layed him down in George's bed.

He looked at me, and his eyes.

They were so dull, they used to be so vibrant but now they lost all their luster. He truly was soulless.

"Dear Merlin Potter...What happened to you..." I muttered. Harry looked me straight in the eyes and he looked away towards the wall. I saw his hand twitching, rising and falling and I could tell he was trying to pick it up but struggling. I grabbed his wrist, sending a cold shock through my body and startling me but I held up his wrist.

He soon slid out of my grasp and started stroking the middle of his throat.

"Oh...You can't talk..." I said and he barely nodded.