~ Part Two ~

'Cause baby you look happier, you do

My friends told me one day I'll feel it too

And until then I'll smile to hide the truth

But I know I was happier with you

"Oh shush it!"

"But you really are beautiful!"

Taehyung giggled at the compliment given by his date, Do Jihan. He's known the guy for quite some time after the latter was transferred to his department, the digital marketing group. Jihan has always have his eyes set on Taehyung so he didn't waste any time asking him out the moment they were introduced. Taehyung, being the attention lover that he is, agreed. Among the guys he agreed to go out with, he went out with Jihan the most. The guy is probably the one who showered him the attention the most, and with so much effort. And the guy is such a sweet talker too, always showering him with compliments every now and then.

"Well, thank you," he replied with a smile on his face.

Jihan smiled back and took a deep breath. "Taehyung, I just wanted to ask you something.." His voice trailed off as he watched his fingers slowly working its way to the other's hand.

Taehyung didn't notice this as he was busy cutting the steak on his plate. "Yup?"

"We have been going out for weeks now and.. I was just wondering about.."

Taehyung dropped the cutleries he was holding and froze at his seat. He knows where this is heading.

"Jihan.."

Jihan held his hand. "Taehyung, I have never been more sure about wanting to be with you. I know you're finding all these too fast, but I really, really like you." He tried to raise Taehyung's face so that their eyes could meet. He didn't miss the hesitant look on his face. "Taehyung, please be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung frowned at the question. He bowed his head and secretly bit his lower lip. "Ji.. Jihan.. I.."

"Is there someone else?"

This caught Taehyung off guard. Of course there's someone. And he wanted to come clean about it.

Maybe he should.

Guilt suddenly started rushing towards him.

Kookie, I swear to God, nothing is going on!

How am I suppose to believe you? This isn't the first time or the second or the third! And you've been saying the exact same thing, Tae! Do you expect me to take things lightly?

But Kookie, I've never--

Yeah, yeah, yeah! You've never allowed any of them to kiss you. Fine! But it wouldn't hurt you to stop going out with them and tell them about me, about us! Tae, we have been dating for months now! What the fuck am I? A secret?

Kookie, it's not easy to--

It wouldn't be hard if in the first place, you haven't been seeking for someone else's attention!

...

Why can't you just be contended with me? Am I not enough?

Jungkook..