I Think We Saw Heaven...

It was 12 am in the morning and I told Lexi to go to sleep.
"Shay I can't stop thinking about ittttt." Lexi sighed.
"Just go to sleep, if you want to do something fun tomorrow (shopping most likely) ,you have to let me sleep."
"Fine."
I fell asleep in atleast 10 minutes.

————The next morning———

I woke up at 9am. Lexi was still sleeping so I decided to go on my phone. That's when I found something.. that Lexi and I would freak out about lol.
willsinge liked your photo
willsinge commented on your photo.
I looked at the photo he commented on and it was this:

willsinge: aw, you're so beautiful. ♥️

It was rare that I posted my outfits for the day. And then it hit me. What happened before I got off my live yesterday.
"willsinge: Things just slip out, eh?"
[a/n]
Lmao Jocelyn made me laugh in the comments from yesterday's post about this 😂
I just took that off my mind for now. It wasn't really bad, but I didn't really understand what he meant.
Lexi FINALLY got up and did her hair and makeup and picked out a bomb outfit.

Lexi's outfit:

My outfit:

We went to the mall, of course

We went to the mall, of course. When we were there, we immediately went to Sephora. We picked out some makeup. Then we were going to forever 21, my favorite. When we were walking there we found laser tag. We decided that after we went to Forever 21, we would go to laser tag.
When we finally finished shopping, we went to laser tag.
[a/n]
Did I say we were going to a will and Alex concert with the m&g? Lol and btw they are on tour. Eh, well we are.
We picked out an outfit each for the concert.
While we were getting our stuff on for laser tag, I saw someone. And so did Lexi. [2 people lol]

[a/n]
Sorry it was a short chapter, I tried to make one before school, but I MIGHT make another chapter tonight, comment if you wanna another one. Love ya ❤️