Laser Tag 😜

"yeah." I managed to say.
"So Alex and I are on a team and Shay and Will are on a team." Lexi demanded.
We were playing laser tag and Lexi started shooting at me. I took my fake gun and started to try and shoot her. She got me so I had to go back to the base.
As I was going back to the base I tripped and guess who caught me... Will.
"Sorry" I said looking at him.
And still, like the awkward person I am, I just sat there in his arms not wanting to move.
"It's ok, but are you ok?" He asked.
"I-I'm fine."
We finally finished laser tag and of course, Lexi and Alex won.
We decided to go to Mine and Lexi's house.
When we got there, I changed really quick to go watch Netflix on the couch. Will and Alex were staying the night because Lexi asked of course.
I walked to the kitchen to get a drink, the next thing i know is I hear moaning in the room next to me.
"Sounds like your having fun!"I yelled purposely at Lexi.
So nice they were having a makeout session in Emma's room, I was left with Will.
Will was sitting on the couch and I sat next to him.
"Hi" I awkwardly said.
"Oh, hey."
"It's sad that I won't get to see you and Alex when you guys leave. When are you leaving?" I asked curiously.
"In a week, we have some interviews and stuff before hand."

That's when everything went quiet so I decided to bring something up.
"Sorry about what happened on my live."
"Nah it's alright."
Right when he said that we were looking into each others eyes and wouldn't stop.
                  WILLS POV
That's when I kissed her. I couldn't help it, I've been wanting to do that since we've met.
"Sorry about th—"
That's when she kissed me, and I kissed back.
"Do you want to go out to dinner tomorrow?" I asked a little nervous.
"Yeah, I'm down." I was relieved.
[a/n]
Sorry that I took a while to publish this, I was sooo busy the past month. I hope you guys like my crappy chapter. Any suggestions for what should go on next, comment belowww !! Ly guyss ♥️