4

(Joel's POV)

'Go away.' Elise says.
'No.' I say. 'Why do you even care?'
'Elise, I might not know you for long, but I care about you.' 'Just fuck off already.' 'Elise.' 'I said fuck off.' 'Let me come in and talk to you, I'm going to help you through this remember?' Then I hear footsteps coming towards the door, and the door opens. I see Elise, with red eyes from crying. I go inside her room and sit on her bed. 'Come here.' I say, she walks towards me and sits down next to me. 'Listen, I might not know what you're going through, but I want to help you.' I say. 'Joel, you can't help me, or at least I don't know how.' 'I'll help you talk to the girls about it, they won't get mad I promise, and if they do get mad, I'll take care of it.' 'I can't.' 'Yes you can, you're going downstairs with me, and you're going to tell them, and I'll be sitting next to you for support.' 'And if they get mad?' 'You'll see.' 'Joel I trust you, if this Goes wrong, I'll never trust you again.' Elise stands up and walks away, I follow her. We walk down the staties and into the livingroom, we sit down on the couch.

'Guys, I have to tell you something.' She starts, see looks at me, takes a deep breath and looks back at the rest. 'It's about why I just ran away.' I keep looking at her to make sure she's fine. 'It's about my sleep problems.' She says. 'You have sleep problems?' Richard asks. 'Yes, for a while now.' She says. 'Why didn't you say?' Isa asks. 'I didn't want you guys to worry.' 'Joel, did you know?' Jaimy asks. 'I did, she told me.' I say. 'Why didn't you tell us, but you did tell some random dude?' Isa asks, she sounds kind of mad. Elise looks at me. 'She didn't want you guys to worry, and she was scared about your reaction.' I say. 'Then why the fuck would she tell you?!' Isa asks, sounding even more mad than earlier. 'Isa listen, Elise is going through a hard time, and what are you doing? You're mad at her!' I say. 'I guess you're right. Sorry Elise.' 'I'll explain, remember my ex?' Elise continues. 'Yes.' Tika says. 'I broke up with him because he cheated on me, and because of that I'm so insecure about myself, I feel like shit from time to time. And that's keeping me awake at night. I've been getting more sleep every night.' Elise says, I look at her and see tears rolling down her face. I place my hand on top of hers. She looks at me and smiles at me, I smile back. 'Elise, it's okay, I understand why you never told us. I just want you to promise us, if you ever feel like shit again, talk to us about it.' Jessica says. 'I will.' She says.

'So, do you still want to go out for dinner?' Tika asks. 'Of course! When are we leaving?' Elise asks. 'In an hour.' Isa says. 'I'm going to change, again.'

---
(Elise's POV)

I go upstairs and open my closet, what the hell do I wear? A dress, a skirt or jeans. Then someone knocks on the door, Joel walks in.
'Hey! You again.' I say and laugh.
'Hey.' He says. I walk up to him and give him a hug. 'Thanks.' I say. 'No problem.' Joel says, I pull away from the hug and face the closet again. 'What should I wear?' I ask Joel. 'A dress.' He says. 'What kind of dress?' I ask. 'I don't know, I'm a boy remember, not a girl.' Joel says and laughs. 'What colour do you like on girls?' I ask. 'Red or black I guess.' He says. Then I see the perfect dress, I take it out of the closet. 'I'm going to change, so leave.' I say. Joel stands up and goes out the door. 'I'll wait here.' He says.

---
(Joel's POV)

After a while the door opens again, Elise is wearing a black dress and she looks amazing in it.

'Wow

'Wow.' I say. 'Really?! Thanks!' Elise says and blushes. I go inside and sit on her bed again. 'I'm already done Joel, we can go.' Elise says and laughs.
I stand up again and walk to the door, we walk downstairs and everyone is waiting in the kitchen.

'ELISE DAIMY THOMPSON! YOU GIRL LOOK AMAZING!' Jaimy yells.
'Thanks girl.' Elise says.
'Your second name is Daimy?' Zabdiel asks. 'It is!' Elise says. 'Let's go guys!' Jessica says.

We split up in two cars; Isa, Christopher, Erick, Elise and I in one and Jaimy, Jessica, Tika, Richard and Zabdiel in the other one.

After a short car ride, we arrive at a fancy restaurant. 'It's not as fancy as it looks.' Elise says. 'Have you girls been here before?' I ask. 'We love Italian food, so yeah' we walk inside.

---
(Elise's POV) (sorry for switching the POV so much this chapter lol)

'Wait aren't we supposed to post that video now?' I ask the rest. 'Yeah, I'll do that now.' Jaimy says. 'Same.' Richard says. 'I'll do snapchat.' Tika says. We find a table and sit down.

'When are tour rehearsals starting actually?' Jaimy asks. 'Next month, I think.' 'Will we see each other before that?' I ask looking at Joel. 'Of course.' Joel says.

'Elise can I talk to you real quick?' Joel asks me, after a few hours. 'Of course!' I say, we stand up and walk to somewhere more private. 'What is it?' I ask. 'I was wondering, if I could have your number?' Joel says and of course my face turns red again. 'Of course! Put your number in my phone, I'll do the same.' I say and hand him my phone. He takes my phone and gives me his.
I make a new contact; Elise💓 and put my number in his phone, I give his phone back to him and he gives my phone back to me. 'Great!' He says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. My face feels as red as a tomato, maybe even redder that that. 'Let's go back before they start to miss us.' Joel says. And we walk back to the rest.