8

(Elise's POV)

Mikey is coming today! I'm so freaking excited, I haven't seen that dork in a year. Joel is coming a little before Mikey. Micheal is coming at 1 and it's now 12 so I have enough time. I look at myself and my outfit in the mirror. I haven't posted a picture on Instagram in forever. I go outside and place my phone against a stone that me and the girls always use to place our phones against.

I open up my camera and put in on a timer, I start the timer and walk to the doorway and stand there. I take a few pictures like that and look at them. I choose one and post it on Instagram.

elisext

Liked by themichealthompson, joelpimentel and // others

elisext reuniting w/ @themichealthompson today 💕 #ootd (I'm wearing a crop top even though it's winter, I guess I'm not going outside today)

View all // comments

themichealthompson You know it girl😚
girlsuniter NO WAY FAVS😻
jaimyxs Slay babe😘
joelpimentel 😻

I look at the comments and likes, always my favs. I actually don't know when Joel is coming so I decide to call him.

J: Hello?
E: It's me!
J: What's up?
E: I was wondering when you were going to come?
J: half past twelve?
E: sounds good! See you
J: see you hermosa!

I end the call and sit down on the couch, Joel is going to be here in ten minutes. The girls left this morning to I don't know where. I'm bored so I put on some music, the first song that comes on is tell me you love me by Demi Lovato. I absolutely stan Demi. I sing along to the song and film myself on my Instagram story and tag Demi in it. After the song I put on my Demi Lovato playlist and Confident comes on. I put my phone down and film myself singing and dancing to the song. In the middle of the song the doorbell rings, I walk to the door still singing and dancing. I open the door and see Joel. I stop singing and blush a little. I smile at him and let him in.

'You're in a good mood.' Joel says. 'Demi gets me in a good mood.' I say. 'My girl is a secret little lovatic.' 'No, not secret and not little.' I say and laugh. 'I stan her, the uniters know.' 'Oh really?' Joel pulls out his phone, types something and then I get a twitter notification.

@itsjoelpimentel: So #uniters does @elisext stan @ddlovato?

I laugh at the tweet and reply.

@elisext: I also stan @jasonderulo and you😅

I think a Little but then decide to tweet it.
He sees me tweet, looks at me, back at his phone and back at me. 'Jason Derulo?' He asks. 'Joel, Jason is a legend.' I say and laugh. Loads of fan accounts fan girl their little hearts out.

Girlsuniter: She stand her so much, and OMG JASON😻 collab?
CNCOwnerforlife: Elise stans Joel?
CNCOftGirlsUnite: first the tour news, now this. Can my life get any better?!😻
Elisesdaughter: Uuhm date?
UnitersRule: I ship this #Joli

Joel and I laugh at the replies, if only they knew. The doorbell rings. I run to the door and open it. 'MIKEY!' I yell and jump in his arms. I let him in and we walk to the livingroom. Joel stands up from the couch. Micheal and Joel look at each other, no one says a thing. I decide to break the awkward silence. 'So Micheal, this is Joel. Joel, this is Micheal, my brother.' I say.

'Nice to meet you.' Mikey says and shakes Joel's hand. 'Nice to meet you too!' Joel says. 'So, you guys are dating?' Mikey asks. 'Mikey, calm yourself.' 'It's just a question sis.' 'And you need to sit down.' I say. 'But.' 'No, sit.' I talk to him like he's a dog. 'Joel, we're always like this.' Mikey says. 'Sit.' I say and laugh. The boys finally sit down and I sit in between them.

'So, you sing too right?' Micheal asks Joel. 'Yes! I do.' 'Can I hear some music?' 'Later Mikey, or are you just here for Joel?' 'I mean, he could be my brother in law later.' 'So?' 'I want to get to know him better.' 'Who told you we were dating?' I ask him. 'Jaimy as I said yesterday.' 'Ohh yeah!'

After an hour of talking Micheal finally gets to hear some CNCO. 'I'M SO EXCITED!' Micheal yells. I put Reggaeton Lento and lip sync to it.

'That was impressive, Joel, I like you already.' Mikey says. Joel smiles and I do too. Mikey looks at his phone and then back at us. 'Mom and dad are coming tomorrow.' He says. 'They what?!' I say, I haven't seen my parents since the end of 2015. Basically my dad was mad because I was hanging out with boys a lot. He didn't want me to end up as a slut. He said that if he saw multiple boys near me at the same time before I was 20, he would beat them all. 'Mikey, the other CNCO boys are coming over tomorrow.' I say and start shaking. 'Elise, dad's changed.' 'Mikey-' 'You're worried, I understand. I'm not going to tell them about you guys.' 'It's not just that.' Joel looks confused. 'Joel, I haven't seen my parents in two years, and you need to know why.' I say, tears start to fill my eyes. He grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes. 'Basically my dad got very mad at me, because I hung out with boys a lot, he didn't want me to end up as a slut.' I start crying. Joel gives me a hug and keeps his arm around me. 'He told her that if he ever saw multiple boys around her, he would fight them all.' Mikey says. 'She's scared that he's going to hurt you and the others, but he's changed so he probably won't hurt you.' 'Mikey, he will hurt them. If he saw multiple boys around me before I was 20 he would hurt them.' I say and start crying even harder. 'You never told me.' Mikey says. 'I thought I did, Mikey I don't want to see dad.' 'I'll tell him you're very busy.' Mikey says. Joel hugs me again.
Then my dad texts me. I don't even want to read the text so I give my phone to Joel, he reads the text.

Dad
ELISE DAIMY THOMPSON!
You're going on tour with 5 boys?! And they're kind of your age. And those pictures, with that boy. I'll be there tomorrow and kick there asses.

I'm shaking. 'Text the boys, they need to stay here. It's saver.' I say.

GucciGang😂💓

Mi Principe💍
Everyone come! It's important

Mi Principe💍
Bring stuff for the night, we'll explain later

Erick😚
Omw