22

(Tika's POV)

Somehow our manager found out about me and Erick going on a date, she wrote a whole list of rules that we need to follow so that we don't show up all over the internet again. Here's the list;

1. Outside = No holding hands.
2. Don't post pictures on social media with captions about a date or something.
3. Please take the car, but you don't have to.
4. (Car) park at the back door and go in and out through there.
5. Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die (#MeanGirls).
6. Have fun!

Erick said he actually wanted to walk because the place he's taking me to is nearby and we both can't drive. We don't want anyone else driving for us.

Elise, Isa and Jaimy are helping me get ready. Jessica wanted to help but she's made plans with Zabdiel, there's something going on between them and I love it. "I bet Zabdiel and Jessica are making out or something." Jaimy says. "They're probably in Zabdiel's bed already." Isa says and Elise chuckles. "Omg Isa, naughty girl!" Elise says causing me to giggle. "Don't giggle girl, it's probably your turn tonight." Elise says. "Where are you going anyways?" Jaimy asks. "Don't actually know, Erick doesn't want to tell me." I say.

After a good hour the girls are finally done. I'm wearing a black skirt, a white floral top and brown ankle boots. The girls went for some natural makeup and my hair down and curled.

"You're good to go." Isa says. I give them a hug and go downstairs. Erick is already waiting in the livingroom. "I'm ready!" I say. "Let's go then." Erick says and walks my way. "No Erick it's, you look beautiful." Joel says and Christopher laughs. Erick rolls his eyes and smiles at me. "Anyways, Christopher is bringing us somewhere and then we have to walk a little, Okay?" Erick says. I nod my head and look at Chris.

We go outside and walk to the car. "It's like a five minute drive and a ten minute walk after that." Erick says. "Okay." I say. I'm really happy the girls didn't decide to let me walk in high heels. I haven't seen this part of the city before, well I was here once when I was younger. I was with my dad, he picked me up from school and we walked by here. He told me I wasn't aloud to come here without him, because a lot of scary people walk here. Since then I never came here, except for now I guess.

Christopher stops the car in front of the woods, the dark woods. "Are you okay Tika? You look a little scared or something." Erick says and touches my hand. "I'm fine, just some scary stories my dad used to tell me when I was younger, about this part of the city and these woods." I say and smile a little.

"Call me when you're walking back, okay?" Christopher says when we get out of the car. We nod and walk into the woods. It's already dark outside and it's kind of freaking me out, so I stay close to Erick.

The further we get into the woods the darker it gets.

Then suddenly Erick grabs my hand and holds it. "I'll keep you safe." He whispers. I hear something, I'm not quite sure what it is. I stop walking, let go of Erick's hand and look behind me. "What?" He asks. "I, I thought I heard something." I say and start shaking a little. "Hey, Tika, I'll keep you save remember?" Erick says.

I grab Erick's hand and we start walking again. "We're almost there." Erick says and pinches my hand a little. "My dad used to tell me that scary people lived here, now that I'm older I realise he was talking about murderers and rapists." I say. "What?" Erick asks. "Well, I'm not sure about the murderers part, but last year someone was raped in these woods." I say and move a little closer to Erick. "I'll never let that happen to you." Erick says.

After a little more walking I see a sign that says; Private property. I stop walking and point at the sign. "It's private property." I say. "It's okay, a friend of my dad own this place, he knows we're coming." Erick says and keeps walking.

All I can see is a big open field and a really big mansion. "We have to go into the garden." Erick says and leads me to there. In the garden I see a cute tent. "In there." He says and walks to the tent. The inside of the tent is so beautiful!

"Oh my, Erick! This is so beautiful!" I say and smile

"Oh my, Erick! This is so beautiful!" I say and smile. "Just like you." He says and smiles.

"So, Tika tell me something about yourself." Erick says. "You're basic." I say and laugh. "I know, now tell me." He says. "I've lived here in LA my whole life, I joined the band in 2015." I say and giggle. "I don't know what to say Erick." I say. "Hobby's, things about your family?" Erick says. "I love dancing and singing. I have an older brother and a younger sister." I say. "Owh and I'm addicted to social media." I say and giggle. I grab my phone and open snapchat. "Let's take a selfie then." Erick says.

We take a selfie. I add the text 'w/ Erick ❤️' and post it on my story.

After like two hours we call Christopher to come pick us up and we start walking back.

When we arrive at the car and get in Christopher looks at us. "You guys broke a rule." He says and starts to laugh. "We did." Erick says and starts to laugh. "We actually broke two." I say and start to laugh.

We broke two rules....