Dear Diary: December 8th

Dear diary,
December 8th/ Third day of Goode High
Today is mine and Percys date. I have to admit, I am nervous. Before I wanted to do this I felt all tingly around him. He made me feel a certain way no one has before. But that Luke guy was in my head last night. He was constantly saying blue to me.
Well I’m at the school. I need to put this away.
I jumped out of Malcolms jeep. I wore jeans today so Luke and Ethan couldn’t pick at me. I walked into the school with my books in hand.
“Hey Annie..” the girl from yesterday popped up beside me. “Do you know my name yet?”
I shook my head. “I’m not going to ask my brother who he slept with..”
“Fine..” she groaned. “I’m Thalia Grace. I heard what you did to my brother yesterday at Lunch.”
I was confused. Lunch. What happened at lunch. Piper. “Who Jason. I just yelled at him. Yes Piper didn’t give him a chance to explain but I have to stick up for my friend.”
“I get it.. Heres my number. Text me if you want to. I got to go..” she smiled and handed me a piece of paper. It had her number on it. I smiled as she left.
I went to my locker. I put my things away in peace today. No Rachel, no Katie, no drama.
After I finished at my locker I looked at the Juniors Corner. Percy wasn’t in his usual spot. He was talking to a girl with carmel hair. I felt something in my chest. Jealously.
Piper was a mess at the top of the stairs. She had joggers on and a really baggy t-shirt on. She had done zero to her hair and makeup. But I do have to admit. She was a hot mess. She was talking to a guy. After a while of talking they went to the Seniors floor and disappeared.
I looked at Jason. He was sitting in his usual seat, staring at Piper with regret. He lost whoever Leo was and now Piper. After she left he looked down to his hands. He had some sort of paper in his hands. I’m guessing it was the tickets for tonight.
Nico was at the foot of the stairs near Percy. He looked miserable. I walked over to him. I sat down beside him. “You okay?”
“Why are you talking to me?” Nico said coldly.
I huffed. “I was worried about you.”
“Fuck you.”
“Excuse you? I have done nothing to you!” I looked at him like he was crazy.
He scoffs and stands. “You are not worried about me. I know you Annabeth Chase. You just want to get up there with the rest of them. You want to popular! You don’t want to be friends with me!”
That gained the attention from everyone.
“How do you know that Nico!”I stood with him. I stared into his eyes. I could see him gulp. “I have no reason to hate you! Tell me a good  smart reason for me to hate you?”
He just shook his head and started to walk away.
I look around to see everyone starring at me, except the one person I wanted to talk to right now. Piper.
I start off to my first class.
~~~~
Apollo’s Class/Music. Dec 8th
I tried to ignore everyone in Ms. Dodds class, but she had to assign us a group project. My group: Rachel, Nico, Percy and me. Just the people I wanted to see. That was sarcasm. I don’t want to see them or hear them. Rachel and Percy kept smiling at each other. It kind of made me jealous.
Wait a sec-
Okay I’m back. I had to look like I was listening to a song. Anyway, if Rachel wasn’t making googly eyes at Percy she was arguing with Nico. The bad thing was, I had a headache and Percy tried to comfort me but Rachel glared at me.
May I repeat the plan to her!! I’m suppose to be playing Percy! Not her!
Anyway…. I have a headache and people are singing everywhere.
I’m going to wrap this up.. Might finish later.
Percy sat beside me, on the ground. His head was leaning against my thigh. Since when were we this close?
Anyway, his friends were trying to talk to him, he would just nod or sigh. He wasn’t in to good of a mood.
I put my diary away and he looked up to me.
“Hey.”
“Hey..” I looked at him, confused, “are you okay?”
He nodded, “Yeah, why do you ask?”
“Well.. You’re quiet. I’m not use to it.”
He smiled up at me. That half smile. Goddamnit. It gets me every time. “Is AnnieBelle actually concerned about my feelings?”
I rolled my eyes. “You can think whatever you want Princess.”
“I would love to be a Princess.”
“You are one weird boy..”
“Did you just assume my gender?” Percy snickered.
I hit the side of his head. “If you weren’t a boy why would your dream be to have sex with every girl in this stupid building.”
Percys smile dropped and he got off my thigh. He stood.
“What? Did I upset the wittle guy?” I laughed, still playing.
He said something but I didn’t hear him over my teasing.
“I said shut the fuck up Annabeth!!”
That shocked me. I looked up at him to see a mysterious gleem in his sea green eyes. I felt like crying. The class started to laugh and chuckle.
Instead of crying and grabbed my things. I heard faint protest and apologies from Percy. I ignored him. I started to walk towards the door. I sat down at the chair near the door.
Percy was hovering around me, apologizing and that crap. I don’t really want to talk about this.
When the bell rung I rushed to the bathroom. I dropped my stuff where I knew Percy would be standing. I don’t know why I did, I wanted to tell him I was here? I don’t know.
I sat in the bathroom stall, trying to stop myself from crying. After I calmed, I walked out and grabbed my stuff, Percy was there. I ignored him. But not for long.
“Annabeth! Stop ignoring me!”
“You told me to shut the fuck up so I did! So leave me alone.” I continued to walk to the gym. I felt him stop behind me. I continued to walk until I ran into a strong chest.
“Well hello Blue..” I mentally groan, knowing who it was.
“Pretend to kiss me.” I said. I had heard Percy, looking for me. His voice was unforgettable.
“Wait, what-” I cut him off. My lips were pressed against his. Maybe this would give him a taste of his own medicine. He had done that to me in math. I wanted to strangle them both. Then he had the nerve to say that to me. Fuck him.
I felt Lukes arms wrap around my waist. I heard something behind me. It had to be Percy. I smirked inwardly. One arm wrapped around his neck and the other landed on his shoulder. This was my first kiss.
~~~
Home. Dec 8th
I have to admit, kissing Luke was a bad idea. Percy ignored me until Ms. Jenns class. He finally started talking. He didn’t say anything about the kiss.
He told me he could pick me up at my house for the date. I was a little suprised he still wanted to go on a date with me. I got ready when I got home. I was wearing a tight black dress, but not to tight. It was perfect for my style and body. Anyway, the black dress with a jean jacket and white converse. I grabbed a golden necklace and put some makeup on. I have to admit.. I look cute.
Enough about what I’m wearing. Ever since I kissed Luke, I found myself looking for Percy. Luke was a good kisser, from what I could tell, but I wanted Percys lips. Or at least wanting to kiss them. I don’t like Percy. He’s an idiot. Hes a-
Thats Percy.. See ya later Diary.
I slipped my book in it's home, where no one could read it. I hurried to the door. Sure enough it was Percy, with a bouquet of red roses. Roses were cliche.
“Hey..” he gave me that half smile. Hy heart did somersaults for some reason.
I smiled at him, “hey.. Can we talk… before we go..”
“Sure!”
I grab the roses and sat them in a vase. “Look… I’m sorry about earlier.. That kiss..” I could feel the tension between us. I hated it.
He walked up to me. “Annabeth..”
I forced my blush down as I was pushed against the kitchen island. “Yes?”
He cupped my cheek. God that felt good. He leaned in. I felt my face being pulled to his. I could feel his lips, only I couldn’t. He pulled back last minute. “We should go…”
“Oh.. yeah..” I frowned. I felt myself craving his lips. That's just my hormones enraging from his irregular ones.
Anyway, he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the apartment.
We got to his car and I got in. I smiled at the picture on his dash. It was a picture of a young Percy, at what it seems around 11 or 12, an older lady that seemed like his mom and.. A blond girl around the age of Percy.
When Percy got in he grabbed the picture from my hands. I looked at him with confusion. “An old friend.”
I was still confused but I said nothing of it.
We sat in silence all the way to the theater.  
“Percy, why are you so quiet?” I asked when we were pulling into a parking spot.
He shrugged and threw the car in park.
He went to open the door but I grabbed his shirt by the collar. “You're stupid and I hate what you did to those girls, but I hate it when you’re quiet.” I glared into his green hues. “What can I do to make you talk to me?”
Percy studied my face for a moment. I almost let myself shrink away. I'm glad I didn't.  Percy pulled me into a soft kiss. I immediately kissed back.
We sat, lip on lip, forever it seemed.
“Don't… don't worry about me.. I just have some things on my mind..” He panted, holding my face in his hands. When I looked at his face it was growing red and I felt my own face turn a light shade of pink. “I deserved to see that kiss Annabeth.. I did. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I didn't deserve to kiss you.. I don't deserve this date.. I-”
“Percy… that kiss.. put it in the past. Everything that happened today… put it in the past. Please..” I requested, my hands still gripping the collar of his shirt.
He looked at me with wide, beautiful sea green eyes.
“Please Seaweed Brain..”
He gave me that half smile and my heart jumped for joy. “No need to beg Wise Girl.. I'm right here.” And there's that smirk. I let myself smile at that.  I looked down at his lips, savoring the little taste I had of them.
He rubbed my chin with his thumb. “As much as I would love to make out with you in my car I spent 11 dollars on you for this movie so let's go.”
“Cheap ass..” I looked around for my golden billfold to give him the money.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“Repaying you.”
“I was kidding Annabeth.” He let out a laugh “I'll spend a million dollars on you if I have to.” I had a feeling that I wasn't suppose to hear that, due to the softness of his voice. I let my lips curl upwards. I couldn't help it. It was so sweet.
“Come on. I want some popcorn.” I said as I got out of the car. I heard him chuckle behind me as we closed the doors in sync