intro

*somewhere in the graveyard*
Lisa p.o.v
Moans and groans fill the midnight air I lay there dead dead as ever. I heard a knock on my grave so I woke up I didn't need to use my pale hands to open my casket all i had to do was open my eyes I know crazy right. I groaned. "Wassup" I said looking at Dena. Dena was my friend she was one of the girl who died with aaliyah. That's crazy to. "Girl everybody going out free" she said kneeling down "what" I said looking at her confused. "Look" she said pointing to the out side world something that us ghost aren't aloud to see unless we were "FREE" Dena interuputed my thoughts. " come on lisa"she grabbing my ghostly hand and running to the grave gates or I would call it the prison gates. She ran untill we were stopped by a short whoman with long grey hair. "STOP"  she said holding out her hand causing us to freeze up as if she was controlling us with her hands some type of magic "Lisa lopes shall be the only one who remains free" the other ghost groaned in sorrow and with a single snap from the whoman fingers the ghost were back into there graves. I looked around and looked at her. "You look horrible" she said to me  "excuse you?" I said giving her the "fym" face. "You look like u died in a house fire, skin peeling of and everything ughh makes my skin crawl"  she said look carefully at me. "Da hell" I mumbled  she chuckled and put her hand in front of my face "um what are you do-" and before I could finish my sentence she moved her hand up and down my body without touching me. And with a single glow I was...lisa...myself hair a slight bit longer but it was me. "Am I alive?" I asked looking at myself through the light pole. "No sadly" she said playing with her fingers. "I'm agetha I'm the which of the living dead" she said with a slight smirk I stared in shook "Lisa you shall have 3 days to live and they shall have 3 days to rescue you" she said looking me in my eyes. "Who is they" I said looking her up and down. "Chilli,she's your hero"......

A/n ouuuuuuu cliff hanger ahhhhh this been on my mind for awhile I hope that y'all like it and btw it's a lisaxchillixcurious story so ima change the title later ok bye lovesss peace and hair grease.