sweet love

Curious p.o.v
"I wanna drown in ya baby swiming in yo ocean all night long" I sang to armon and trey drown. Chilli looked at me and smirked. "Oh really"? She said looking on her phone. "Yepp" I said crossing my legs I was getting wet. Chilli noticed and she put her phone down a scooted close to me she looked me in my eyes before spreading my legs apart I smiled as her hand slid down my pants into my panties. She rubbed me through my panties "mmm" I moaned I her fingers danced on clit as I leaned back into the chair. "You want me baby?" She asked still circling around my clit "m-oh yess" I moaned out loud  she unzipped her pants and placed herself on top of me. I seen the lust in her eyes as she slid my panties of looking at my kitty she slowly slid her hands in her own pants rubbing herself through her panties "curi-uh-curi-yess faster" she said rubbing herself I took her hands out of her pants I looked her in her eyes before laying her down I pulled down her panties and softly licked in between her kitty lips I did an up and down motion b4 moving on to her clit "mmm curi" she moaned I swriled my tounge around her clit making slurping sounds "curiousssss mammi" she moaned I rubbed her kitty looking up at her I then slowly grinded in between her legs out clits touched eachother "Chilli damn" I said before a knock interrupted us!

A/n I was feeling some type of way writing this so I know y'all feel some type of way reading this comment vote see yaaa!!