Chapter 4

(In this chapter you will be getting a new power)

Your pov
I woke up (FOR THE 3RD TIME GOD FUCK) and looked at my clock '7:12' "hmm same time I woke up yesterday" better get ready you thought. You put on (What is down, and you mostly steal this stuff)

(Without the hat and sunglasses) And grabbed my head phones

I tip toed downstairs and looked at my parents who were drunk on the couch

I tip toed downstairs and looked at my parents who were drunk on the couch. As always I grabbed a (red,green,yellow) apple and got to the door and opened it, I stepped out and closed the door. While I was walking to school I put on my headphones and listened to (your favorite song). Still that same expressionless face on, I heard some muffled noises but didn't think much of it. I stopped until someone grabbed my shoulder me being me I punched who ever was behind me. I took of my head phones and looked behind me and saw a boy with dark brown hair, a grey shirt, black pants, and brown combat boots. (The boy above) I couldn't see his eyes because he was holding his face," Wow you punch hard....for a girl" he said, I shrugged and put on my headphones I continued walking to school. Not caring of the muffled voices behind me.

Jacksons pov (is that guy that you punched right now)
While I was walking to my new school, I got a bit lost. I saw a girl with beatiful pinkish-purplish hair that looks taken care of, an aqua hoodie, black pants, black shoes and an aqua case sticking out of her butt-pocket. She also had some blue. Headphones on her head," hey um excuse me do you know where (your school name) is at??" I asked a bit shy I'm not good at talking with new people. She didn't look at me, must of not heard because of the headphones. I tried a couple more time but failed miserably, I put my hand on her shoulder that must of triggered her because she punched me right in the face. I went flying back, 'that shit hurt' i thought. She looked at me and I saw the most beatiful eyes, she had yellow eyes. 'Is that even a thing' I asked myself. "Wow you punch hard...for a girl" I said. She shrugged and continued walking, I felt someone watching me but I shrugged it off. I followed her maybe she was going to my school.

The proxies pov
While we were watching that girl from the other day a guy came behind her, he was trying to talk to her but couldn't because she had her headphones on. He tried a couple more times but failed, he touched her shoulder and she must of had some instincts because she punched him not even looking at him, she turned around and looked at him. We couldn't hear that well, but she shrugged and walked away. He tried talking to her but he stopped talking when he realized she wasn't listening, 'that's our girl' they all thought at the same time. They kept on,walking him following behind her. 'I swear if he tries anything I'm gonna kill him' we all thought. Because we're proxies we have our minds connected. We followed them and found out she goes to (your school name) we stopped following when she entered school. We started walking to the side of the school and looked inside not knowing what was gonna happen next.

Annnd back to you
When I entered school, people started whispering like"who's that hottie, that's with mauve" and "omg I can't wait to get him into bed" 'disgusting' I thought. Lila came up to me and said" hey who's that hottie" she said licking her lips" umm idk some weirdo who you want to get in bed with" I said. She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair, she went up to that boy and asked him" hey why don't you come over to my house and we could have some...fun" she said biting her lip. 'Ewwww' I might not have emotions but still. "Ohhh sorry I can't I'm going to my friends house" he said, I started walking uninterested of this conversation " who's your friend" Lila asked," my friend is Mauve" he said. I stopped right in my tracks and looked at him, he winked at me and looked at Lila," yeah sorry now bye bye now" he said and walked over to me. I started walking away, I'm no ones friend. The only friend i have ever had is April, i heard him calling my name 'wait how does he know my name'  I asked in my head 'I sense a great power in him, it feels like nature powers' i heard my dad say. 'That doesn't explain how he knows my name' I told him in my head 'he heard people talking and saying your name' he said. I hummed in response, I heard whatever his name is still calling along my name. I stopped walking and turned to him "look whatever your name is, I am NOT your friend nor am I anything to you" I said. "Of course your my friend" he said with warm smile. "I will only have one friend, and one friend only, and do you know what happened to my friend" he shook his head no, "she hung herself, so I suggest you not being myself" I said, "I don't care if your only friend hung herself, I still want to be your friend" he said as people started crowding around us. I remembered that day when she hung herself, the last time I ever saw my only friend, my best friend and only sister. "Listen here kid I DONT want to hurt you, it's your first day here and I don't want to hurt you on your first day" I said " you already did hurt me when you punched me" he said smirking," you think that's gonna hurt you, we'll think again" I said "I still want to be your fri-" at that moment I snapped "ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT FRIENDS" for the first time since the incident I felt an emotion, but it wasn't a good emotion. It was anger, when I screamed at him every one flew up in the air, except him. He had vines protecting him like a box, his arms in front of him. (He has nature powers) everyone was shocked they were still floating. I started walking away, icy spikes started forming from where I was walking, the sky going grey and clouds forming. I looked behind me and that boy didn't have the vines protecting him. The floor started turning to ice but spikes sprouting like a rose on a spring day. I made the people who hurt me, pushed me, and mentally and physically hurt me drop to the floor. The spikes going through their bodies blood going everywhere, I raised my hand and made whatever his name is float so he wouldn't get stabbed by my spikes. I put him beside me, I got real close to his face and said," look i will not kill you like the other people, your special you have nature powers I can use you. " I said he blushed because I was close to his face . I smirked knowing he couldn't do anything because I was stronger than him. He started getting closer, 'yeah NOPE' I raised my hand and brought him in the air. "Awwww I want a kissy kiss" he said pouting," dude I don't even know your name" I said "it's Jackson" he said "Jackson what?" "Jackson Redrose" I hummed and put him down." Don't try anything funny cmon we're going to my house" "aren't we going to school?" I did a 'bruh' face and put my hand out to the people that were dead. He made an 'O' with his mouth and started walking. I followed him and soon got in the lead, we started walking to my house not knowing three familiar faces with shock ness written all over them.

~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip brought to by slenderman dabbing~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to my house I told Jackson to try and use his power to lift him in to my window. He did a couple of try's and succeeded,"wow good job" "thanks" he half-screamed from my window. I made some ice stairs(like Elsa does when she was singing let it go it is NOT SPONSORED) because I was lazy AF and made my way to the window, the stairs melting behind me. "Wow that's cool" he said I only nodded. "You have a nice room" Jackson said." Thanx, well I'm going to sleep that killing used all of my energy" I said "hey where can I sleep, I'm tired to you know" "you can sleep with me, because I'm nice but no funny business " I said, he only smirked and nodded. I climbed into bed my bloody clothes still on and he did also. And soon we drifted of to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------
Omg does Jackson like you ;-; he was my senpai but meh I have other goodbye I will make another chapter later today