Hello??

Your pov
While we were walking to wherever we're walking to April picked me up and started petting me (your still a bunny) , I sent a glare to her and I jumped down. After following Jeff for what seems like hours we finally made it to a old creepy, looking mansion. Jeff walks to the door and opened screaming," IMM HOOOMMEEE" "AND I BROUGHT SOME FRIENDS" we walked in and waved. "Sup" "hey" "hello??" I said more like a question. " well heeellooo ladiesss" a green midget said grabbing April and mines waists, I shoved him away april soon doing the same shortly after. A tall faceless tree walked down the stairs, "ah, hello Mauve how are you??" He asked as if he's known me for years. "Umm who are you??" I asked, "oh my name is slender man" I nodded," well this is Jackson" I said pointing to Jackson," and this is April my dem- maid" I said pointing to April and almost saying demon. I looked at the living room couch and saw three boys, (I don't wanna describe them so I'm just saying that they are ej, lj and bloody painter) they were looking at me, when I looked at them they turned away and I saw them blush. The green midget was next to Jeff staring at me. I looked back at slender man and said," so why did you want me to join the creepypasta's??" "Well I've seen you in the woods when you were shifting into different kinds of animals,and my proxies told me that you levitated Toby's hatchet when he threw it at you" he said, I nodded," well there's more powers than that" I said. "Really?? Well than come to my office, your maid and boyfriend can come to" he said walking up the stairs. "HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND" I screamed. April laughed and the boys that were sitting on the couch and Jeff and that midget were glaring at Jackson, I looked at april and Jackson and told them to follow me. Soon after they followed me who was following slender man through dark hallways and passing lots of doors with different colors and paintings. We finally made it to 2 bid wooden doors with an circle with an X through it, we entered and he told April and Jackson to sit down. "Ok so Mauve I want you to show me your powers" slender man said. I nodded and made an ice sculpture of a raven sitting on a tree. He looked surprised then I made some vines by touching the walls, flowers started to sprout out of the vines. He nodded and I turned into different animals, and lastly I levitated april with the chair. "Wow that's amazing, well now that you've shown me your powers I will make you a creepypasta along with Jackson and april" I looked at them and they nodded, I sighed and looked back at slender man," well okay then" he nodded, he said some enchanting, Jackson and april started screaming in pain. I didn't even flinch because I knew that he's marking us or something. 5 minutes later they were done screaming and looked to where they were marked, april had a marking on her shoulder and Jackson had one on his arm. I looked everywhere and found it on my neck, slender man looked at me and said," how come you didn't flinch" "I can't feel pain" I said he nodded and said," well your room is not finished yet so you and April will be staying with Jane" he looked at Jackson," and you will be staying with Jeff" jackson nodded " where is janes room" I asked," oh she's right down the hall, and jeffs room is upstairs second on the right" we all nodded and walked out. Jackson went upstairs and me and april walked down the hall, we knocked on a door that was white with a knife on it. It opened to a girl with white skin, a mask, gorgeous black hair, black dress on and black heels. She was mostly anything a guy could want, "yes who are you??" She asked. "Oh I'm Mauve and this is my maid April we're new creepypasta's and you must be Jane??" I said. She nodded and said," well what do you want" she said trying not to act cold. " oh slender man said that we'll be be sleeping here while our room is finished" I said. "Well okay then come in" she let us in and we saw a black queen sized bed with mostly everything black. We sat down on the bed and she looked at us," are you the only new people here" she asked," nope there's a guy named Jackson, he's new too" I said. She nodded and said," well I'll get you some clothes so you could sleep" she walked away," do you think we could trust them" April asked," idk" I said. Jane came back with 2 black t-shirts and 2 green short shorts. "Sorry but this is the only thing I could find" she said ," its fine" April said. I took one pair and April took the other, we walked to the bathroom that was in her room. I went first and then April went, the short shorts were a little tight but I could adjust. "DINNER" we heard slender yell from downstairs. We walked downstairs and saw lots of males including Jackson and only two more girl sitting at the tables, all the attention was on me and April. "Children this is Mauve and April, you already know Jackson, they are new creepypasta's so show them respect" slender man said. I sat down In between April and Jane. Slender man came out with plates of food, each on his tentacles and two on his hands. He handed me steak with mashed potatoes , April got fried chicken with French fries, and Jackson got a burger with French fries and ketchup. We started eating and I noticed all the boys were looking at me, I ignored them and kept on eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip brought to you bye Alois Trancy's booty shorts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wen we were finished eating slender man stood up and introduced me, April, and Jackson to every creepypasta," ok there's ej, lj, Jeff,Jane, clockwork, Toby, bloody painter, sonic exe, tails doll, Jason the toy maker, Ben drowned, hoodie, masky, smile dog,BRVR, glitchy red, lost silver,seed eater,homicidal Liu or sully, and sally. The other creepypasta's are out killing." Slender man said we nodded. Slender man came up to us and said," you will be training with different people, April with Eyeless jack, Jackson with Toby, and Mauve with Jeff" we nodded and I said," when do we have to train" "tomorrow morning" "ok" we said in unison. Ben came up to me and slapped my ass, I glared at him and levitated him. I made some ice spikes pin him to the wall, I walked up to him and said," NEVER slap my ass or do anything, you perv or I will do much worse you green midget. April glared at him, he was still pinned to the wall shaking. All the boys and tiny bit of girls were shaking, probably scared. I went up to janes room, and closed the door.

Aprils (maid) pov
I summoned my crowbar and said," IF ANY of you touch or hurt my master (you) I will personally drag you to hell and torture you, got it??" They nodded wide eyed, I smirked and looked at the pinned midget at the wall," AND YOU I will slowly make your life a living hell, never touch Mauve or flirt with her." He nodded, I laughed my eyes glowing red," I'll be on my way" I ran up the stairs and opened Janes door, Mauve was.....crying??
"What's wrong??" I asked concerned," wen he slapped my ass that reminded me when I was little, my mom brought home a guy and she fell asleep, he came into my room and touched me in places I didn't want to be touched " she said through cries. I went up to her said," shh its ok, you killed them we will find that guy and kill him, I will protect you if anyone tries to hurt you, tell me ok??" I said as I hugged her, she nodded and calmed down. I didn't hear her crying and looked at her, she was asleep she must of been tired. I brought her to the bed and covered her with the blankets," don't worry Mauve I'll protect you, even if it costs my life" I whispered as I laid down next to her closing my eyes and drifting of a dreamless state
----------------------------------------------------
Heyo I finally finished the chapter, story I haven't updated. Second semester of school is coming and there's al lot of school assignments going on. Well bye bye, my lil tulips