We meet again??

(I don't like saying chapter1,2,3... so I'm just gonna name what's gonna happen as the title)

Aprils (maid) pov
As I woke up from my dreamless state I saw mauve still sleeping. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I did my business and changed into my maid outfit, I went downstairs and started making breakfast
Eggs, bacon, hot cocoa, roast with butter, and a soul from my jar for me. I set the table and put the food down, Jackson came in and sat down he started eating still sleepy. I smelled the air and it smelled like blood and rotten flesh. I went to Mauve's parents room and saw them still dead, mauves mom looked worse 'maybe she abused her more than her fake dad??' I asked myself. I hid the bodies (somewhere you do not want to know of) and cleaned the room, I went to Mauve's room and slightly nudged her " cmon Mauve wake up, I made breakfast" I said, "5...more......minutes" she said still sleeping. I sighed and said," I'll guess I have to get the water than" she jolted up and screamed," IM UP" I slightly laughed and made a hand signal for her to follow me, she stood up and followed me. When we made it to the table she immodestly sent a glare at Jackson, Jackson frowned and started eating again. I sighed and heard a 'thump' upstairs, I went to check on it and went into Mauve's room. I saw a guy with shoulder length black hair, white hoodie, black pants, black shoes, carved in smile, and burnt of eyelids. He was on the floor holding his foot saying 'owie' over and over again. He saw me and stood up quickly pulling out a kitchen knife, I chuckled and summoned my demon crowbar. He ran at me, but I was to fast for him I pinned him down with his hand on his back me holding it, and my other hand holding his other hand, "HEY LET ME GO WOMAN" I laughed and screamed for Mauve, she could probably take this guy down," WHAT IS IT WITH GIRLS AND NOT BEING AFRAID OF ME" he said as mauve came into the room, "well,well, well we meet again" she said her arms crossed against her chest. "This guy came in from the window I presume, should I kill him or..." I  said ," no don't kill him, he's an acquaintance" she said.

Your pov
As I was eating I heard April call my name and a familiar voice scream," WHAT IS IT WITH GIRLS NOT BEING AFRAID OF ME" I walked in and said ," well,well,well, we meet again" I said as I crossed my arms,  "This guy came in from the window I presume, should I kill him or..." april said. "No don't kill him he's an acquaintance" I said. She unpinned him but her guard was still up, "so what brings you here " I said," I found myself out this was your house, from my best friend Ben drowned" he said. I nodded and said," well now that your here what do you want?" "Oh I told my boss about you and he said that your the same description from other guys you encountered" "oh you mean that white mask boy, hoods, and Tourette boy" I said " yeah but that white mask boy is masky, that hoods guy is hoodie and the Tourette guy is ticci Toby" he said. I nodded ," well what does this slender guy want??" I asked forgetting that April was here. "He asked me to tell you if you want to join the creeepyypastaaasss" he said making a (that thing that sponge is did when he said" imaaagiinatiooon") "ummm what's a creepypasta??" I asked," we are paranormal, killers" he said straight forward. I nodded and he asked (again) "so would you like to join the creepypasta's??" He asked. "Ummm will people accept me, because of my looks" I said," of course, there are people far worse that you" he said, "well in that case, JACKSON GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" I heard some footsteps go up the stairs and I saw Jackson coming in," ok this is Jackson" I said pointing at the brown haired boy," and this is April" I said pointing at my demon maid. He noodles and said," I'm jeff, jeff the killer" he said, "I'm Mauve, Mauve Rosewoods" I said. Jackson seemed to glare at Jeff for some reason . I noticed this and said. "Well lets get going to to wherever were going" I said turning into a bird and flying out, I landed on a tree above Jeff and he didn't seem to notice, I shifted to my normal self and jumped down. He screamed like a girl and everybody laughed except Jeff and me, "why is everyone laughing I only jumped down" I said, "because it's funny of how he screamed " April said through laughs. I shifted into a bunny with purple eyes for some reason and started hopping following Jeff who still was not happy about me embarrassing him inform of April and Jackson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short i need my Beaty sleep, goodbye to you all I will see you in the next chapter.