Changing.

Nancy-Ann's POV:

I was inside a tent.

I had started working for Buzz-feed studios about a week ago, and they already put me in a video. I guess views would increase if I was in the thumbnail. I had a separate youtube channel on which I did vlogs, makeup tutorials, and challenges. I have been youtube doing for around three years now and I have around one million subscribers. 

Anyways.

The video was about people going camping for the first time as adults. 

I had always been quite the camper as a kid, always tying knots and starting fires. I was even a counselor at a summer camp for about five years as a teenager. But today I didn't remember much, and I hadn't had my coffee, so when they told me who I would be sharing a tent with, I kind of just gave a tired nod and slumped back to my fish-scented tent. 

Very glamorous.

It was around six AM and I decided to change into more suitable clothes. And I definitely needed to put on a sports bra. 

Soon enough, I had my pants on and I had just taken my bra off, when all of a sudden someone comes into the tent. I quickly cover as much of my breasts as I can with my arms, and shriek.

Luckily enough It was a girl, Jen Ruggirello, and she was going to be sharing a tent with me. She turned her back, and allowed me to finish changing, but by the time I got into my sports bra, I knew I needed relaxation. So I slid down onto my blanket.

"Hey Jen, it's cool to look now."

As she turned back around, I noticed a tinge of red on her cheeks.

"I am so, so sorry about walking in on you like that..I didn't see much."

I smiled and blushed a bit. She definitely saw a lot.

"That's a damn lie. But don't sweat it."

She smiled faintly and she laid down on her blanket next to mine.

"You know, it's Friday, so we have the entire day to do whatever we want."  

Jen said.

"What do you want to do?"

"Well, we barely know each other, even if I do know what your boobs look like...so.."

I blushed profusely and pushed the laughing girl beside me.

"Alright Jerry."

Jen laughed

"So. Ask me anything."

"hmm.."

I pretended to be deep in thought, although I knew exactly what I was going to ask her.

"Tell me about your first kiss."

She turned a deep shade of red and started chuckling.

"Well.. I'm warning you, it's a horrible story."

"I'm listening."

" So I was fifteen, and at the time I was still embarrassed to admit I was gay."

At this, Jen started blushing a little bit, probably because if she was gay, her walking in on me  would basically be the equivalent of a straight woman walking in on a man with his dick out.

"So there was this stupid school dance, and my mom insisted that I go with her best friend's son. Of course, boys weren't exactly pinning after me, so I reluctantly said yes. Now this guy, he had crazy long hair. Like, I'm talking, Rapunzel. So we were at the dance, and this slow song came on, and he started leaning in, and I was freaking out, and I was kind of just frozen in place, so he leaned in,and his fucking hair got in the way."

At this point, both of us were cracking up, and Jen was cringing at the thought of it.

"So yeah, my first kiss I got hair stuck in my braces."

"That, my friend, was truly epic. And hairy."

"What about you then?"

I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks in an instant. I couldn't answer this. I'd never kissed anyone.

"I..Umm.."

Jen could notice I was struggling to get words out.

"You know what, It doesn't matter. I have an even better question."

I let out a breath of relief.

" So, on your channel, you say that Nancy-Ann is your middle name. No one knows your first name. So what the hell is your first name then?"

I knew this was coming.

"You better take this to the grave."

Jen jokingly gave me the scout's honor sign and chuckled.

"My first name is Virgina." 

Okay. So my first name manages to sound like virgin and vagina at the same time.

At this point, Jen was trying her hardest not to laugh, but my name got the better of her.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

After a few minutes, Jen finally wrapped up her laughing fit.

"Glad you're done. My turn."

---------------------------------------------

A few hours had passed and it was already two in the afternoon.

I decided to tell her about me. The real me.

"Hey, Jen?"

A/N 

Oops, it was too long, i'll be updating in a few minutes though probably

Bai little snails!