Partners.

That afternoon, I fell asleep next to Jen.

When I woke up, I saw her empty sleeping bag.

What time was  it?

I turned on my phone, It read 6:28 AM. Saturday.

I quickly realized I had slept all day yesterday, and I acknowledged that every one else would be getting ready for the day ahead. 

As I was putting on my jeans, I remembered what I had  told Jen the day before.

Crap.

-----------------------------

Jen's POV

I woke up to find Nancy-Ann sleeping on her blanket, using her backpack as a pillow. 

It was cute.

I quickly shook the thought out of my head and stood up. Might as well make some coffee for her. 

As I stepped outside the tent I noticed that everyone else was already standing around what seemed to be a middle aged woman with a red bob. 

Maybe i'll just fill Nancy in when she wakes up.

"Now everyone, this isn't exactly a normal camping trip. As you might have surmised. However, you may not have been expecting a drinking game for the first challenge."

At this, everyone started chuckling nervously.

"Now each of you have a tent partner. You will be given an assortment of alcohol, and all of you will be recorded getting drunk with you partner. We will give you your 'supplies' in about ten minutes."

---

Nancy-Ann's POV

Jen came bursting through the tent flaps as I put my boots on. 

"Well hello there. Is there a murderer outside?"

Jen rolled her eyes playfully.

"Ha ha. Now, are you cool with getting drunk?"

"Getting drunk? Yeah, although It takes me a long time to get there fully. Why?"

Jen just smiled.

"We are doing a drinking game in about ten minutes, on camera. So get yourself ready Nancy Drew."

I blushed slightly at the nickname she gave me.

"I should warn you though,'

I said, dead serious.

"I get really handsy when i'm drunk. And I say way too much of the truth that shouldn't be known, to say the least."

Jen smiled sharply.

"I think I can handle that."

-----------------------------------

"Don't die of alcohol poisoning!"

Said the 'counselor' as she walked away, leaving us with multiple six packs of alcoholic beverages.

"Well doesn't this smell wonderful?"

Jen said, scrunching her nose.

"I dunno. I kinda like it. It reminds me of-"

I stopped, mid sentence. 

"Never mind."

--------------------

19 and a half drinks later, I was stone cold drunk.

I reached for Jen's collar

"Heyy Jen. Wanna have fun?"

From an outsiders view, it would have been obvious that Jen was not nearly as drunk as me. 

But, that being said, I was very drunk.

---

Jen's POV

I had only about three drinks, but I was a bit of a lightweight. However, I was still completely aware of my surroundings. 

"Heyy Jen. Wanna have fun?"

Nancy said as she grabbed my collar. 

She was very visibly drunk, and considering how she said she got handsy when she was drunk, I knew I had to be careful.

"I've nevver kissed someone beforre. You wanna be my first?"

'I say way too much of the truth that shouldn't be known'

Her voice echoed in my head.

Could this mean-?

A/N

Yayaaaaaa i'm sick and tired but i love writing fanfiction that one day I am going to want to hang myself over!!!:)

Bai little snails!