Friend

Kyungsoo and you fought that morning. You told him that you're going to be out late with a friend of yours.

"What friend? Is it Matt?" He crosses his arms.

"It is Matt but-"

"No save it." He stood up from the couch. "It's the first day I have a day off and you decide to hang out with Matt."

"No Sweetie let me ex-"

"Why should I let you explain?! You're always talking about Matt and now you're ditching me to hang out with him!"

"It's important..." you mumbled, lowering your head.

"It better be!" He tapped his foot impatiently. "I'm waiting!"

"For?" You look up and see his face boiling with anger.

"An explanation!" His yelling grew louder and louder.

"Y'know what Kyungsoo!" You stood up as well. "Fine here's you're explanation..." you took a deep breath. "Matt just came out to his family and they're not taking it so well! What am I supposed to do? Say sorry, but my aggravated boyfriend is more important. No! You always complain about everything I do and Matt needs me, I can escape from you for once." You groaned.

"Wait (Y/N)!" Kyungsoo panicked and grabbed your wrist. "I didn't-"

"Yeah exactly." You yanked your wrist away. "I should be back around 11." You opened the door, ignoring Kyungsoo's pleads for you to come back.