Forgive

"Kyungsoo I didn't realize I-" He laughed painfully.

"It's ok..." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"No Kyungsoo it's not." You felt hot tears race down your cheeks. "Is that why you questioned about if you're good enough?"

"Huh?"

"Because I kept neglecting you."

"Well yeah..." you looked down.

"Kyungsoo I'm so sorry. I have no excuse to tell you, I didn't know and I'm so so sorry. Please don't leave me."

"Whoa! Who said I was leaving." He slowly inched towards you. "Fights happen right." He wiped your tears with his thumb.

"I am so insensitive." You laughed and he did too.

"I still love you, just make sure to remember that I need attention too."

"And that I'm not the most important in the relationship."

"You said it I didn't." You both chuckled. He leaned in and left a light kiss on your lips. "Let's go to bed." He walked around to his side of the bed. You both snuggled together.

"Kyungsoo..."

"Yeah?"

"Tell me of this ever happens again."

"Ok."

"Kyungsoo..."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Kyungsoo..."

"Whaaaaaat." He whined.

"Sehun and Matt are dating."

"Whaaaaaaaat!" He sat up."

"I know right!"

"Wow."

"What?" You sat up.

"I always though Chanyeol and Baekhyun would date first."

"Omfg let's just sleep."

"Haha ok." You laid down and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "I love you (Y/N)." He lightly kissed around the name of your neck.

"I love you too." You giggled.