Coffee

"Hey Matt, sorry I'm late..." your best friend smiled.

"No worries. What's with your face?" He poked your cheek.

"Oh nothing, just stuck in a pickle."

"Kyungsoo?"

"You know me so well." You chuckled painfully.

"Care to share?" He begged.

"We're here about you, not about me. Maybe some other time."

"Boooo" he whined. "I don't want to talk about it..." He slurped his coffee.

"Oh.... I see." You sipped on yours as well.

"I want to introduce you to someone though." You saw Matt motion someone over and saw Sehun.

"Sehun?"

"(Y/N)!" He hugged you.

"I forgot you guys already know each other." Matt giggled.

"Yeah she is dating Satan after all." He chuckled and took a seat next to Matt.

"Hey, he's not..." you stopped yourself. "He may be really angry sometimes, but he's not Satan."

"Yeah, how's he been? He seems super angry during practice recently."

"I honestly don't know."

"Kyungsoo did something to put (Y/N) in a bad mood today." Matt butts in.

"Oh really? Did you guys fight?"

"Yeah... it's been happening a lot recently as well, it's always before one of us goes out."

"So you guys fight before he leaves for practice?"

"Unfortunately," You sigh and look down, "Yeah... I'm kind of at fault if you guys suffer."

"He doesn't get mad at us..." Sehun taps his chin. "He has a bad aura around him, he doesn't say anything and Kai can't even get him to talk."

"That's strange..." Matt sips more coffee. "Talk to him when you get home."

"I will... so you and Sehun are dating?" You wiggled your eyebrows, causing them both to giggle and nod their heads.