Absolute Chaos Part 1

Leia's POV

We're about to have some more of the explanation from Jude and Eva. Oh wait! Gotta tell them the news.

Me: I forgot to tell you guys... Rachel won't be able to make it because she's on a date with her new boyfriend!

E: Oooooh! What's his name? Is he cute? Is he hot? When are we gonna be able to meet him? Does he sing or play instruments? Is he gonna join LaF?

Me: Bryan T, nephew of Mr. T. Yes. Yes. Soon probably. He sings but doesn't play instruments. Probably not.

Ju: Why are you so interested in this guy, Eva?

Ja: Dude, don't get jealous. It's a girl thing.

Ju: Ok.

Ma: Enough of this chatter! Let's get on with the explanation!

Rachel's POV

Right now, I'm on a date with my new boyfriend, Bryan T! He insists I call him Bryan T, which is a bit weird, but it's okay. He's sooooo charming, handsome, smart, athletic, and loyal. He's basically the whole package! Tell me how I landed this guy please!
(A/N: I was nice enough to give him to you.)

Shush author! Stop breaking the forth wall!

Nate's POV

I have the perfect plan to get Leia. I'll have to steal Rachel away from her boyfriend so I can start dating her, then that'll make Leia jealous! Muahahahahah! Ok that was a bit weird.

Leia's POV

That was a looooooong day! They told us everything from where they left off to the Carnival! My mom's driving me home right now! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I can't wait to talk to Rachel all about her new boyfriend.

Me: Mom, I need to get home fast. Could you drive a little faster?

Mom: Sure honey.

Next all I see is the car crash into something and darkness.

*1 hour later*

I wake up in the hospital sitting next to Luke with... ugh, Nate across from me.

Me: Luke why am I here?

N: You got in a car crash. You were unharmed but your mom's in a coma.

Me: Why did you answer?

N: I didn't know who that question was directed to.

Me: I said Luke before I asked it.

N: I didn't hear it.

L: Everything is going to be fine.

Me: What do you mean? How can you be so calm? My mom's in a coma and she's probably not waking up anytime soon. She might even... die.

The thought dawned on me hard and fast.

L: It's going to be ok.

How can he be so calm?!?! I'm not ok with this. I throw his arm off and run out crying.

Doctor: Excuse me Leia? We have the news about your mom.

Luke's POV

Did she just reject me?

Nate's POV

I was just here because Luke was here, but I was very delighted when she rejected him like that. Looks like I have a chance!

Luke seems very sad, so he drives me home. From there I bike over to Rachel's house because I know her and... ugh Bryan T are having their next date there. Don't ask how I know.

I see Bryan cooking their dinner at the stove. I could sabotage this easily.

I sneak in through the window and take out some spices. I drown the spaghetti sauce in them and taste it. Bleh!