Scenario 5

Old man Gu secretly takes delight in the members shocked expressions. This will teach them not to be complacent.

He clears his throat to introduce the new members. "This here is Mark."

A muscled guy steps forward. His brown hair was shaggy, and he wore a bit of a stubble. Although he wasn't ugly, compared to the rest of the members he was somewhat lacking. His wild grin was directed straight at Jilal. "I'm Mark and I'm into locomotives. But my strength lays in martial arts. So please.... be wary of me." His provoking words rubbed many of the members the wrong way.

In particular Phoebe, Jilal and Sylvain.

"My, what a glib tongue you have there" comments Jared.

Old man Gu quickly changes the subject as to avoid the fight. "Next we have the famous French chef Eclaire."

Eren's eyes slightly widen as he pays the chef special attention. This doesn't go unnoticed by Aleasha.

Aleasha glares at the haughty French lady. "A pleasure to meet you all. Perhaps with me around we'll finally be seeing some real food, hmm." Her blonde hair was as straight as a ruler, reaching her waist, and she had this sexy mole right below her right eye, giving her petite but tall body more allure.

Aleasha angrily gnashes her teeth in frustration as the girl smiles arrogantly in her direction.

Old man Gu coughs to clear some of the tension. "Our next member is the lovely pianists who has won competitions globally, Veronica."

The girl steps forward. She was pretty but didn't seem to be all there. Perhaps she's a ditz? Her Brown hair was plaited making her seem elegant as she bows politely. "A pleasure." Her voice was pleasing to hear.

Thankfully this member seemed bearable.

Old man Gu also comments, "she's half blind so do treat her with extra care."

Everyone immediately stares at Vetonica's lazy eye.

No wonder.

Old Man Gu continues the introductions. "Next please welcome the pop singer Erika."

A cute girl happily comes forward. Her brown hair was curled beautifully as she smiled brightly. However her attire was very revealing giving her a flirty vibe. Her eyes narrow at Jared as she grins. "It's especially a pleasure to meet you Jared." She winks at him making everyone feel awkward.

Old Man Gu sighs. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea. "Next we have the world famous artists. She's recently won an award for her work, do congratulate her."

A short petite girl steps forwards. Her short hair was dyed red, and her green eyes were blazing. She seemed uninterested as she introduced herself. "Yo, the name's Jane. K." She chews her chewing gum obnoxiously loud.

Finally old man Gu reached the last, but most troubling recruit. "This here is a lady with skill. She's like an escapee, and can get into any room at any time. So please do keep an eye on her." He especially looked at Fang.

Fang nods in response showing he got the message.

The girl wearing her pink hoodie glances at everyone. "I'm Ruby. Pleasure." Her brown eyes glint with mischief.