Scenario 24

Although the technology department of Special S is located to the far East of the school, many students from even the fashion department or even the art department came running over, to join in on the fun inside of the computer lab.

This showdown was just too enticing to miss.

The famed Fang even came to school!

Although not many have seen his face because of his recluse lifestyle, many people even outside the school know his name.

Who would dare miss it?

Even the students up in the sport department heard the news.

Phoebe who was in the middle of a serious workout, also heard the news.

A trainer and their student were discussing it in the corner of the gym.

"We have to head over!! We can't miss what everyone's seeing!"

"But you have an important championship coming up. We should focu-"

The girl suddenly looks over to the sweating Phoebe. "What do you think Phoebe? Should we head on over?"

The girl's eyes were shining with hope, as she anticipated her reply.

Phoebe was a senior who many freshman would look up to. Afterall, she's won many competitions so her words would carry alot of weight.

Usually Phoebe would not be moved, and would concentrate on her work.

However this was Fang.

A member of Nirvana.

Although she was rattled up from the recent death and was fiercely ready to focus on training, she wouldn't miss this.

Intrigued by this new piece of news Phoebe agrees with the proposed action, and soon enough, they found themselves outside a rowdy room.

People were all crowded around the doorways and windows. Everyone was shouting and cheering!

This chaotic mess was the first thing Phoebe encounters.

The girl besides her squeals with excitement as she jumps into the crowd, pressing her nose against the glass window.

The trainer besides Phoebe sighs as he says, "go ahead and join the fun. Don't let me hold you back."

Phoebe nods and quickly spots a few familiar faces in the crowd.

They were the members of Nirvana.

From Eren, to Aleasha, and the twins to Veronica.

Everyone were all gathered here.

Aleasha quickly greets Phoebe, as the group wordlessly stares at the mess before them.

"Shouldn't you two be doing something?" Jared says to the Russian twins. They are the student president afterall.