✧23

○ ○ ○

Mark's P.O.V.

I wake up all sweaty. A huge weight was pinning me down, I was way too weak at the moment to sit up. Peaking down, I see my silver-haired wolf.

"Jackson... you're heavy." I weakly hit his arm.

I can feel his head moving, he rolls over and I can finally breathe normally. His arm was wrapped around my waist and he buried his face in my neck.

"Good morning." His muffled morning voice makes me smile. It was way too hot, I was sweating. Probably due to the comforter.

I decide to sit up, removing the comforter from my body. I feel the cool air, but it doesn't change the temperature.

"Jackson, h-how long has it been since my last heat?" He looks up at me confused.

"Around a week? Why?" Jackson's grip around my waist makes me squirm uncomfortably.

Jackson's P.O.V.

I watch as Mark squirms underneath my grip. His skin feels really hot right now. Suddenly, he straddles my waist.

His facial expression is what shocks me the most. His face was beet red and mouth slightly parted from lust.

"A-are you sure? I feel really hot." He whines and I feel his bottom slowly grind against my torso.

"Are you sure you aren't just turned on by me?" I smirk and attach a hand on his nape, pulling him down for a heated kiss.

I slowly kiss him, feeling him constantly rolling his hips against my lower abdomen. He pushed against me, deepening the kiss. I could tell he wanted more.

I decide to kiss him roughly and slightly tug at his hair. He quietly moans, giving me a chance to slip my tongue in. He surrenders to our fight for dominance. As he is rubbing against my torso, my shirt rides up and I can feel his slightly west sweats against my abdomen.

I slide a hand down to the wet spot, grabbing his hard member. He winced at the sudden contact. I slightly squeeze my hand again and a series of whimpers come out from him. I let go and move my hand up to his butt, resting there.

He sits up pouting and all I can do is give him a small smirk. I admire his cute bed hair and his pouting face as he straddles me.

"Jackson. I'm hot." He slightly bounces on top of me, I slightly shake from the sudden vibration. His hands fisting my shirt, whining and asking for more.

"Mark, I don't have a condom. Not right now baby." I feel bad, but there are precautions to these kinds of things. Especially with his rank.

Mark's eyes glisten and his bottom lip quivers. I feel a hundred times more guilty. I lift my hand up to his cheek, cooing at his sadness. He leans into my touch.

"I'm sorry Mark." I caress his cheek with a thumb. My other hand squeezes his waist as he slightly shuffles his bottom against me.

"Fine." He puffs out. I expect him to grumpily get off but he surprised me as he slips under the blanket and pulls it down to cover anything below my belly button.

"Ma-" I'm out of breath as I feel Mark's fingers curl around my sweats and boxers. He pulls them down and my hard on springs out.

"M-Mark." He takes in my tip and humming out a 'mmm' to acknowledge my comment.

I moan as his tongue pushes against the slit.

"Jacky~" Mark coos as he removes his mouth from mine, "I want to try this out. I read it somewhere online." I sharply inhale as I feel a small peck against my balls.