✧ 25

Cause I'm horrible at updating... a present. :))))

○ ○ ○

Third Person

After many minutes, Jackson and Mark were able to move back to their room. Dried tears still stained Mark's face and sharp inhales of breath resonated against the walls as Mark tried his hardest to keep in the ugly tears.

"Baby." Jackson pulls Mark closer to him, a thumb caressing his red cheeks in comfort. Mark buried his head into Jackson's chest and pillow poking out from under Jackson.

"I-I'm not... Not scared... But for years... Years, Jackson. I-I've been training" Small choking breaths are heard from Mark. Jackson quiets him down and decides to run his fingers through Mark's hair.

Right now, Mark needs to know that there are people who still love and support him. It doesn't matter how strong Mark is, what he needs is people to depend on. Once Mark is chained and kneeled down on stage in front of hundreds of wolves, power is useless, the only strength he needs is from his own family.

Jackson shuffles back, revealing Mark's depressing face. Softly pressing his rough finger pads on Mark's chin, Jackson leans down to plant a soft, long kiss against Mark's salty ones.

"Hmmm." Mark sighs audibly into the soft kiss. No tongue, just love.

Mark couldn't resist entangling his hands into Jackson's white locks, earning a deep groan as Mark lightly tugs on a piece of hair.

"Mark, what are you doing?" Jackson mumbles against Mark's lips. Jackson tried to distance the two of them by grabbing ahold of Mark's sides and softly pushing him away.

Mark hooks his arms around Jackson's neck and buries his head into the crook of Jackson's pale skin.

"Please." A low, weak, and breathless plead escapes the Omega's mouth. A plea Jackson just can't say no to.

"Fuck."

Mark's backside lands on the pillow Jackson was just resting on a second ago. Looking above him, Jackson's dark eyes piercing through him with lust. Just his gaze was enough to get Mark excited.

"Fuck, baby. I'm supposed to be responsible right now. I should be cuddling you as you cry into my shirt. We should be watching random mo-"

"Shut up and just fuck me already!"

There was no time to be surprised at Mark's outburst; Mark's lips were Jackson's one and only mission as of right now.

Was it messy? Yes. Did they care? No.

"Mark, I told you to stop. Now, look what you did." Jackson sensually whispered into Mark's ears as he wraps a hand on both of Mark's wrists bringing them above his head.

A violent shiver goes through the Omega's spine causing him to fidget underneath Jackson's grip. A sly smirk forming on Jackson's face as he dips his head down to suck bruises into Mark's long neck.

A series of small moans slip out of Mark's mouth shamelessly, he attempts to wriggle out of Jackson's hold but it only causes him to hold tighter to Mark's wrists. Veins popping out of Jackson's bicep makes a small pit of fire erupt through Mark's stomach.

"I'm not stopping even if you beg." Another hickey is sucked onto Mark's Adam's apple.

"Do you understand?" Mark quickly shakes his head.

"You answer to your Alpha, Omega." Jackson now towers above a weak Mark, jaw clenching in slight annoyance.

"Y-yes, I understand." A deep crimson red washes over Mark's face out of humiliation, but Mark gets even harder from the feeling.