Sleepy and Confused

Willow's POV

I was pouting at Seamus while he was driving home. He was a giant pussy back there and he fucking knows it! "Seamus, why did you chicken out like a girl back there?" I kept on asking him.

He refused to answer, his eyes more focused on the road and what was going on with his mind than with me. A sigh came from him as he finally created an answer, or excuse, to tell me. "Because I am pretty much a girl on the inside, Willow."

"What?" Seriously, what? "What do you mean by that?"

He sighed again, maybe not wanting to go into detail for me. But having a similar, stubborn personality of my older brother, I wanted answers. "I feel like a girl in the inside cause I have to hide so much of my sexuality on the outside. It sucks that I can't really be my true self around the guys. I just have to act like straight 'ol Seamus and not blow it."

"Oh." I was pretty speechless at what he said. I wanted to cry for him as I saw tears forming in his eyes. "Don't cry about it though, he at least knows it was from you."

"No he doesn't."

"What?" Why is he fucking with my mind tonight? Like, seriously, what the fuck dude! I like talking to myself, great, I'm going sarcastically crazy.

"I crossed my name off when you went to the restroom." That bitch, he's good though with his stealth.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Now who will he think its from now?" I held the temple of my nose, stressed out about all the drama my brother puts me and everyone else through. Not trying to be rude, but gay people seem to have drama magnets on them. "At least we are going home for the night." I mention when I see Seamus pass by the exit we need to get home. "Or not."

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath as he turned around at the nearest exit and went back around. We made it home about ten minutes later, with Seamus and I too tired to even think. God, all I want is to snuggle up on a pillow and sleep forever. "Night Willow."

"Night Seamus." We left for our separate rooms, with me occupying Ashley's old room from when she lived here.

I lived on my own after Seamus' and my parents kicked me out after high school, so I wouldn't stay at home as long as Seamus did in Chicago. I actually lived in the Creature House with James before we moved to the office, which by then Seamus and Ashley broke up and Clash moved out as well.

When James decided he would room with Aleks instead of his best friend's little sis, Seamus said he would let me move in. I have no career path right now, giving everyone my excuse of having an American 'Gap Year', since almost everyone else has one for teens who graduate and have a year of fun with no job or school. It's been fun so far, even though I have six months left of my Gap Year.

Seamus told me about his sexuality a week after I fully moved in, just because I saw him acting weirder than he usually was. I love Seamus, because we are family, and I want to help with anything that is going on. I know that Ze knows about Seamus being gay as well, I don't know how he found out though.

Well, I'm just going to try to sleep the night away.

-----Time Skip-----

I woke with my phone buzzing near me. I moaned while slamming my hand on its sleek shape, checking who decided to text me at, what the fuck, 7:30 AM. Oh it's Aleks, the little prick, he's gonna pay for making me lose sleep.

Aleks: Hey Willow? You asleep at all?

Me: I was until my phone buzzed with your texts. AND AT GODDAMN 7:30 AM WHAT THE HELL ALEKS

Aleks: I'm sorry, I just need to talk to you

I calmed down a bit, knowing this had to be important. Aleks, even with us as best friends, never was this open with me about anything unless I force it out of him or he's sad drunk at the office with me as his only support. It's kind of sad, really, but that's what friends are for, right?

Me: What's up?

Aleks: So last night, someone knocked at my door and left a box of chocolates in front of it, just for me

Oh, this was about the chocolates. I wonder what he was going to say about them.

Me: Continue

Aleks: it was a box of chocolates, with a note inside. The name was crossed out, but Sly recognized the writing in it. Do you know about this?

Me: nope, I left before seeing anyone with a red box go to your door and leave them there.

I lied.

Aleks: how did you know it was a red box when I never said anything about the color.....

Shit, he caught on. More lying shall commence.

Me: Well, a box of chocolates usually are in a red box. So I just guessed it was red, and I was correct at that

Aleks: ok, see you later then

Me: alright, bye

I sighed when I slammed my face into my pillow again, needing the sleep Aleks took me away from.

A/N: Ok, I'm going to be busy so there are going to be less updates...sorry. BYE