12

Mayah pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Once my vision became clearer I noticed it was Grayson's room. Head pounding, I looked over my shoulder to see him asleep next to me.
Soft snores slipped from his mouth making me giggle a little. I suddenly felt the need to vomit so I rushed to the bathroom and let my guts out. My hair was then lifted by someone behind me as I continued to puke. Once I felt a little more sober I looked up to see Tia behind me.

"What the actual fuck did we do?" She groaned, clenching her stomach

"Question is how much did we drink? I don't even remember coming here or falling asleep. All I remember is dancing and then the rest is a blur." I said.

I bent over the toilet and threw up a little more. When I was done I flushed and stood up.

"Mayah what the fuck?" She said in disbelief

I gave her a confused look as she pointed to behind me.

I looked to see nothing there leaving me more confused.

"I think I remember one thing that happened.." she said trying to hold back her laugh.

She motioned towards the mirror and I looked at us both in the mirror. She spun me around and made me turn my head a little so I could see my back.

"A TATTOO?! WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE A TATTOO?" I screamed

"Shhhhh don't wake up the whole house bitch.."

"Tia there's a tattoo on me!"

"I can see that... you look pretty badass." she laughed

Well of course she's so chill about this

She has like 5

I tried to remember anything I could from earlier.
_______________________

3am
______

Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist as I swayed my hips on him to the music. I knew it was the alcohol but I didn't care. We danced and danced and I felt free as fuck.
Wild thoughts spread through my brain as we grinded. He spun me around and smiled at me before smashing his lips onto mine. We kissed for a while until I pulled back.

"Wanna do something crazy?" I giggled

He nodded his head rapidly. I pulled his arm towards the back where I knew I saw people come in and out of with tattoos. We pushed the curtains and walked through.

"Lets get matching tattoos."
______________

All the memories came flooding back.

"FUCK! What the fuck am I gonna do? My parents will kill me."

___________

Monday

I wore clothes I knew wouldn't show my back.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

I walked into the lunch room and sat next to Ethan who was wearing his black sunglasses of course

I grabbed a bottle of Tylenol out my back and tossed it to him. Tia and Grayson soon walked in looking like they just woke up.

"I'm never drinking again.." Grayson groaned

"Liar."
Ethan said as he put his head into his arms and lied down on the table.

I lied my head on Tia's shoulder and sighed.

"When I got home this morning, my parents weren't home. They know I didn't come home last night."

I whined

"Just come home with me. My parents aren't home." She said

Heyyyyyyyy😗