13

Mayah pov

I walk downstairs trying to avoid my parents. They as usual typed away at their laptops doing whatever work they brought home today.

Coast is clear

"Wait a second Mayah." My mom says.

shit

I turn around and give them a fake smile.

"Mmm?"

My mom walks over to me and smiles.

"Today after school I'm bringing you to see the dentist. My friend is gonna show you around and see if you like it there for work."

She says playing with my hair.

"Me and my friends are going shopping after school."

"Well cancel. Work now play later." My dad butts in.

I push her hand away from my hair and shoot her a hateful look. Her smile disappears and she looks down at her feet. I push past her and out the door.

_______________

Mayah pov

"So. Tia you come with me and help me pick. And Mayah you go with Gray." Ethan smirks.

"I know what you guys are trying to do." I whine.

"Go talk to him and stop stalling"

I roll my eyes after Tia squeals. She high fived Ethan and they run off.

Grayson laughs and looks at me. He took my hand and swung it back and forth.

"Come on baby girl. Lets go look for your dress."
___________

I look through the dresses, not liking any of the colors. Finally came across a deep red one that I fell in love with.

⬇️⬇️

"Ok I think it fits

"Ok I think it fits." Grayson said coming out the dressung room with his suit on.

"Sexy

"Sexy.." I gasped.

He licked his lips when looking at me. His hazel eyes grew darker and more lustful. I turn to the mirror and look at myself in the red dress and blush.

"You look amazing baby." He says.

He came behind me and snaked his arm around my waist. Always leaves butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"Thanks. So you like this one?"

"Love it."
______________

Tia pov

"Ethan! Come on let me see!" I whine and he model walks out making me burst into laughter.

"Cute baby

"Cute baby." I snap a pic and he looks at me.

"You look hot in that one." He smirks.

"Well thank you

"Well thank you. So do you." He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck softly.
_

_________

Mayah pov

Once we finally finished shopping we walked to the food court. As soon as we walked to a table, girls from school noticed the twins and came over to greet them.

Of course

"Hey Ethan... we never got to have our second round?" One of the blondes said with a smirk.

Tia drops her bag and pushes the bitch off of him.

"Touch him again I dare you." She warned.

The girl with blonde hair put his hands in a fist like she was ready to fight. Tia started to put her hair in a ponytail, ready to throw hands until Ethan grabbed her hand softly and pulled her behind him.

"My baby a princess, but she'll knock all you bitches out." Ethan chuckled

I put my hands up to my mouth in shock.

Ethan Dolan just turned down free pussy... for one girl?

She looked at him with a hurt yet confused look on her face. She seemed to not understand that she was being turned down.

Grayson couldn't hold it anymore, and let out a giant obnoxious laugh in their faces.

"That was the funniest shit I've ever seen." He laughed.

"Your baby?" I joked as i turned to him

"Shut up."

A pinkish red circle appeared on his face. He blushed.

Heyyyyyyyyy.