14

Mayah pov

Tonight we decided to go to the new fancy restaurant down town.
I pick up my phone as it started to ring, saying Tia was inviting me to group face time her and the boys.

"I can see you're all getting ready." I laughed.

Mayah⬇️⬇️

Tia⬇️⬇️

Grayson⬇️⬇️

Grayson⬇️⬇️

Ethan⬇️⬇️

"Whose car are we taking?" I asked getting closer

"Mine... we ride in.. in black." Tia said with her devilish smile.

I nod my head and put on my dress.

"Ok I'm done."

"Tia we're going to dinner.. not school. Could you not wear all black make up?" Grayson teased.

"Get off my nerves Gray. Fine. I'll go lighter, but just for tonight." She rolls her eyes and starts changing her colors

"I think my baby looks fine either way."
Ethan says putting his hands up in defense.

"I forgot my makeup brush in my locker. Tia can you pass one down?"

"I gotchu you Bitch."

Tia runs to the window and throws one into Ethan's, who throws it to Grayson, who throws it to me.

"Thanks."
...........

I put on my red heals and grab my purse. Walked past my parents room and out the door and see everyone else there.

Ethan and Tia sat on the hood of the car, making out intensely. Grayson stood there awkwardly until I grabbed his arm, pulling him closer to me. I placed a soft kiss on his lips and he opens my door for me to get in the car.

"Hey hey hey, lets not make me throw up before we even eat."

_____________

After being in the car for about 10 minutes, I feel and hand on my thigh. Instantly knowing it's Grayson's.
I act like I don't notice when he starts moving it up.

I keep my eyes on my phone, breathing in and out of my mouth. A gasp escaped from my lips when he got closer to my ear, and asks that question that gets me every time.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked with a smirk.

The music was loud meaning Tia and Ethan couldn't hear us whispering.

I placed my hand on his upper thigh, matching his horny energy. He gives me a deep stare, and a smirk appeared onto my face.

"More than you know."

Can feel myself already getting wet

He chuckled.. then pulled his hand back
_________

We finally get to the restaurant and requested to sit at a booth. After we ordered, a young couple like ourselves asked if it was ok to sit at our booth since it was so big. We began to talk and they seemed really nice.

I feel a hand on my thigh Instantly knowing it was Grayson's. I pretend like I didn't feel it and kept my attention on the conversation. Grayson's starts hand travels up my dress and he makes circles on my heat through my under wear.

WET

LIKE A FOUNTAIN

I move around a little and act like I'm not wet and horny in front of everyone in the restaurant.
I attempted to cross my legs, but Grayson used his one strong hand and pushed my other leg back down.

I start biting my nails as i feel his hand slip inside my underwear. I grab the side of the seat and squeeze to prevent making any movement. I smile at Ethan and Tia as they give me a weird look. Grayson then shoves a finger inside of me, making me jump a little trying not to moan.

Okay

I stand up and take Grayson's hand.

"Excuse us for a minute."

I took him by the hand and pull him to the family bathroom.

"You are.. dangerous." I chuckled.

My voice shivered as he picked me up and placed me onto the sink. He smashed his lips onto mine and chokes me with his left hand. His other hand wasted no time. He went back into my underwear and fingers me at a fast pace.

Moans slipped out of my mouth and into the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and the fingering so he could pull his pants down.

"Grayson what if someone-"

"Five minutes baby.. I'll be quick." He smirked.

He took his fingers and yanked my underwear down to my ankles. I pulled myself closer to him and he shoved himself into me. It was at a fast pace which drove me crazy. I've never had rough sex before but I was loving every minute of it.

He quickened the pace even more, covering my mouth so that no one could hear me. My moans were muffled but I was in so much pleasure.

Once I finished he pulled out and came.
We quickly cleaned ourselves up and walked out and back to the table.

When I sat down I noticed the couple was gone and it was just Tia and Ethan. They looked at us with smirks and giggled.

"What?" I asked in a breathless tone

"You're very red." She said

I looked at Grayson who was blushing.

Heyyyyyyyyy. I am so so sorry that I haven't been posting.