06: Saibamen Scramble

Saibaman Saga

Episode 1: Sugashi, The Fused Saibaman!

Upon their fists colliding, the two warriors leaped backwards. Raditz took this opportunity to launch a multitude of ki blasts towards the large Saibaman, though his foe merely swatted them away. 

"You are weak, Saiyan! Sugashi defeat you, kekeke!," boomed the Saibaman (apparently named Sugashi) in a deep, yet still annoying tone. "Thought you be stronger, but you just weak!"

"Yes, Sugashi, slay this monkey for your kind! Saiyan, you are dealing with no ordinary Saibaman. You see, we Saibamen discovered a hidden talent of ours, bestowed upon us by your own scientists. We are able to merge our bodies through the connecting of our brains, and increase heavily in strength. This Sugashi, the fused Saibaman, and your end, Saiyan!"

Damn, a fused Saibaman? I would've had those scientists killed, had they lived the destruction of my planet, thought Raditz. 

The Saiyan warrior vanished momentarily, re-appearing behind Sugashi and attempting to deliver a fatal kick to the head, which was again shrugged off. Sugashi grabbed Raditz's leg and threw him to the ground, launching a flurry of ki blasts at the now downed warrior. Once the dust cleared, Raditz was gone! He suddenly re-appeared above Sugashi and began yelling, "Your kind shouldn't be allowed to live! Your strongest warrior falls here! Double Sunday!!!"

As he shouted this, a large purple blast left both of his palms and blasted to the ground below, supposedly destroying the large Saibaman. Raditz chuckled evilly, as he reveled in his apparent victory. "That was your strongest warrior? Pathetic! Your entire race is puny and insignificant! Prepare to d--" He was cut off when a large hand grabbed his head from behind him, and threw him down to the ground below, creating a large crater in the ground. "G-Gah...! Damn it all, what was that?! It can't be..."

Sugashi menacingly floated down towards Raditz, his skin slightly singed from Raditz's blast. He then charged at Raditz and landed a blow to his gut, causing the Saiyan to spit up a small amount of blood. "You no kill Sugashi, because Sugashi kill you! Grah!" He delivered more punches to Raditz's stomach, before kicking him out of the crater and in front of his people. "I kill Saiyan warrior, and now we get revenge! Rahhhahah!" The Saibamen cheered, and began dancing and screeching around Raditz's corpse...but then, he took this chance to catch them all by surprise. Little did they notice that one of his palms was pressed against the ground, and he used this to his advantage. Using a technique taught to him by Nappa, the guardian of Prince Vegeta, Raditz let a large amount of ki out of his palm into the ground, before motioning his hand upward so that the ki would erupt out of the earth itself and kill all the Saibamen...and that it did. 

Around him now were the charred remains of the village and all of its inhabitants...not including Sugashi. Raditz whipped to and fro, scanning the ground nervously trying to find the brute, before he heard a cracking noise, as if the ground was breaking apart, and it was! From the ground came the wounded Sugashi, who delivered a shattering kick to Raditz's chest.

"GHUAAAAH," groaned Raditz as his ribs were shattered, crumpling him to the ground, a bit of blood trickling down his lips. "Damn you, bastard...! M-My comrades will--" Before he could finish, a blast of ki rained down upon Sugashi and disintegrated him completely, causing Raditz to painfully chuckle. "Hahaha...I'm pathetic..." And then, he passed out.

Episode 2: What a Coincidence!