Chapter 6

" That my dear is a surprise."
"You know we can leave the hotel right?" Raphael stated "aww! Come on, it will be ten mins it's top!" "Athena, you know we can't, with Camille here we can't leave with out her knowing" "when did you start following the rules? The Raphael I know never followed the rules" as I was about to walk out the doors Raphael stopped and gripped my hand "mi amor" he said sadly with a sad face "Raph..." I began walking towards him, once I was in front of him I place my hand upon his chest "come on, it'll be worth it..." I started to slide my hand down his chest then trailed it back up until it reached underneath his chin, lust and temptation shown in his eyes "remember all the fun we used to have...sneaking to the pandemonium" I began to kiss up his neck, his heartbeat picked up "mi amor" he groaned "well handsome, how about we go before anyone sees us?" I grin knowing he'll say yes now, I glanced up now looking at my husband arguing with himself "fine but ten minutes then back here" I jump with joy "te amo Raphael" my lips met his, giving him a quick peck "te amo mi amor" he said back and with that we headed for the door and blurred to the one place we knew we could have a good time The pandemonium.
The smell of sweat and blood filled our noses, the music pumping making my rib cage vibrate, seeing a sea of people swaying to the music made me feel a certain joy inside. I've always loved dancing, it always made me feel free and fully enjoy life, Raphael and I used to come here nearly every weekend, bare in mind Raphael never really danced he just swayed side to side while I let everything loose, he still came with me because he knew my love for dancing. We also came here because of Magnus, him being my best friend and all I would meet up with him and just gossip what had happened since the last time we seen each other, at the start Magnus and Raphael didn't really get along with each other, they would bicker about everything until Magnus was in a near death experience and Raphael some how saved the warlock's life, since then Magnus has had a different perspective of Raph and he sees him more as a son now which is a big bonus for me. We reached the bar and Sean was there - Sean was a mundane with the sight, he worked for Magnus because he needed the money for a house, his family was killed by demons and Magnus has saved him - "Well Athena, I haven't seen you in a while, see you still dress to impress and Raphael how's you?" "By the angel Sean it's been too long! And of course what's a girl gotta do!" I lean over the bar and gave Sean a hug "nice seeing you Sean, hope you're doing well?" Raphael shook his hand "you know just been here, doing shifts until I can pay the bills anyways what can I get you lovely folks to drink?" "The usually please darling" "coming right up!" He winked and left to get them. As I scanned over the room I notice that there was a lot more mundane than downworlders that's until I spied the one and only Magnus Bane sitting in all his pride amping some downworlders, drinking one of his favourite drinks "come on" I gripped  Raphael with one hand and my drink in the other "where are we going mi amor?" Raphael questioned "going to see Magnus of course!" I shouted over the music and weaved through the dancing bodies on the dance floor "Magnus?!" I shouted towards him "Athena?! Is that you !?"He shouted back, I let go of Raphael's hand and ran into Magnus's arms "it been too long princess" "far too long!" I replied "sooo tell me, I know you always have something to tell me" I laughed and sat down with him and oh boy was he gonna want to here this one!
"And this is why I'm here with Raph, getting a break from that hotel from hell" "first of, that is so Camille and second of, it's the hotel of death not hell" I had to giggle at Magnus's response that's when I heard a familiar song come on, of course it had to be that song, a giant smile grew on my face as I glanced at Raphael and when I looked a grin grew on his "Raaappphhh" I stood up and walked over to Raphael and reached out my hand for him to take my hand "mi amor you know I don't dance" "but raph it's our song!" I pleaded, he looked up at me and by the look on his face I knew I had won, he stood up and took my hand "just this one dance ok mi amor?" I smiled even bigger and squealed "thank you Raphael!" I grabbed his hand and ran straight to the middle of the dance floor. (play song)
I swayed my hips to the music and to my surprise Raphael did too-this was the only song Raphael would to dance willing- I snaked my arms around his neck and he grabbed my hips, bringing me closer to him. Being here with Raphael now made me forget about world around us, you see this was the song raph and I had our first dance to; we were in Spain traveling around and we came across this small bar on a dimly lit street, we walked in and it was filled te the brim with people dancing, drinking, singing or trying to do all three. We weaved through the crowd and eventually made it to the bar, Raphael got a few drinks and we spent the start of the night just drinking then nota de plata by the motans came on and I had to dance to it even if it meant squeezing past the crowd to find a space, I had to dance, funny enough Raphael joined me aswell and as the song played we danced body's pressed together, staring at each other and just enjoying life. This was perfect. This was dancing and art coming to life, strong pointed moves didn't matter here, All that mattered was the person in front of me and that was Raphael.
Raphael's p.o.v
Here we were, Athena gripping on to me so she wouldn't loose me in the crowded pandemonium, the excitement on her face made me smile, that's what I love about her, she says so much through her facial expressions, her eyes light up when she's enjoying herself and that god damn smile, makes me weak to the knees.