|1|

Don't be a silent reader😊

Soul tie: definition- A soul tie is like a linkage in the soul realm between two people. It links their souls together, which can bring fourth both beneficial results or negative results. 

My hands shook violently as I prepared myself to knock on the door.

Why am I so nervous?

I squeezed my eyes shut and tapped the door, I heard shuffling around before it opened. "What chu want? Tupac mugged me, his scent greeting my nostrils. "I- I want to tell you the truth." I stuttered, looking down at my feet. "Is that a lie too? He asked, emotionless. I shook my head before he opened the door wider, letting me in.

A week ago..

"I uhh.." I stuttered nervously as Tupac pressured me for an answer. "Shaniyke, I want chu to tell me the truth ma."

"She really ain't gotta tell you shit if she don't want to." DeVante smirked. "Donald.. He accidentally hit me while we were sleeping, he's a rough sleeper, it was an accident." I forced out the lie, because it was so hard to tell. Pac shook his head in disappointment. "I thought you said you could talk to me about anything.. But chu lied about that too."

"Pac i-"

"I'll be at that hotel on 25th when you decide to tell the truth." He interrupted me before leaving and slamming the door.

"And stay out." DeVante chuckled. "Good job baby, that was the best lie I've heard from you.. Daddy has to go take his medicine, we can watch a movie when I come back." He said, before going upstairs.

present..

"You gon talk or what? Pac spat, with an attitude. Which I understood why, he's been here a week, waiting for me to come tell him the truth, and I'm ashamed that it took me that long. "So.. Umm, I don't really know where to start." I mumbled. "How bout why you lied to me." He stared at me from the couch across the room. "I just wanted you to think everything was fine.. I didn't want you to worry about me."

There was a long moment of silence before Pac busted out laughing, making me jump. "What's funny?

"Shaniyke, whenever your not with me, I'm worried about you, and I'm tryna figure out, when you gon learn that we supposed to be together." my face crunched up in confusion. "Me? Don't act like you ain't been jumping from broad to broad. You know damn well we would be together if it wasn't for half of the shit you did."

I took a deep breath to lower my tone..

"I ain't let chu in to argue wit me, I just need you to tell me wassup wit chu and song bird A'ight."

I rolled my eyes. "DeVante has Borderline Bipolar Disorder." Pac's face immediately changed into a concerned expression. He sighed and rubbed a hand down his face. "When was you gon tell me this?

"I'm telling you now." I shrugged. I still don't understand why Tupac thinks I should tell him everything that goes on in my life, he's not my parent or my man so..

"Shaniyke yo-" he paused and took a deep breath.

"Shaniyke, you gotta talk to me about stuff like this baby girl, he been hitting you? He asked calmly. My throat felt dry and I didn't want to answer. I just nodded.

I flinched when Pac's fist met the table, making everything on it Jump. "ima kill his ass." He mumbled. I shook my head before getting up and sitting beside him on the other couch. "Boopa, I promise I'm fine, you don't need to save me this time." I cooed, rubbing his back. Tupac shook me off.