|11|

"Maybe? That's all you gon say? I came all the way down here to-"

"Look De, I left you for a reason, we're done A'ight, I would appreciate if you left me alone and let me move on." I said, nervously playing with my fingers. It was quiet for a while as we just stared at each other. "Missy told me you quit." DeVante licked his lips, breaking the silence. I just nodded, distracted by his pink lips.

"Why?

"I-I was just frustrated." I stuttered, any woman who's ever talked to DeVante knows my struggle right now, a nigga be tryna brainwash people, I swear... His gaze is intimidating. "With what? He asked, messing with his jacket. I just shrugged, deciding not to embarrass myself again by tripping over my words. "Alright.. I'm gonna just go, I see you really don't wanna talk to me, and you and Tupac have been... Very...busy."

He sighed, looking at my neck again, before getting up to leave. "And if your looking for a different label.. I want you to consider coming to SwingMob, I know how talented you are and.. We would love to have you, you know my number." He opened the door. "De.. Wait." I choked out, making him turn around, his eyes staring into mine. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him as hard as I could. And for some reason, when we pulled away from each other, both of our eyes were glossy.

"I love you." His voice cracked, as he forced a smile.

"I know De.." I smiled back, before letting him go, and he left, making me suddenly feel lonely...

Tupac's P.O.V

"I missed you! Kiada squealed, jumping into my arms. "I missed you too." I smiled down at her, before pecking her lips and coming further into her house.

"Did you lose your phone? Dada asked, her eyebrows furrowed. "No, why?

"Cause I called you and a woman picked up, she sounded familiar, but I just thought I might've dialed the wrong one."

....oh shit🤐

"Yea.. You probably did, so what chu wanna do today? Cause you know I gotta be at the studio.." I looked at my watch. "In 3 hours." Dada looked at me with her lip poked out. "When are you going to leave Keisha.. You said you would so we could be together all the time without trying to hide it." I sighed and plopped down on her couch.

Well Keisha already left me 🤦🏾

"Baby girl you know it ain't that easy.. I can't just bounce without telling her why I'm leaving... That ain't how it go." Kiada groaned and sucked her teeth. "Whatever, but I wanted us to go out to eat with my best friend, I told her I wanted her to meet somebody." I mentally rolled my eyes but kept my smile on. "A'ight... That's cool."

***

"Tupac is this your new girlfriend?

"What's your name?

"Did you and Keisha Morris get a divorce?

"Why did you throw a wedding band out of your car window?

I tried my best to ignore allat bullshit.. But Kiada was looking at me crazy. "Just ignore em, they'on know what they talkin about." I said, as we walked into the restaurant. "Ooo I see her! She squealed, grabbing my hand and pulling me faster towards a table.