Back to Hogwarts

No one's P.O.V.

To say that Harry was releived that he'd be returning to Hogwarts in two days, was an extreme understatement. And that this year he'd be turning eighteen. Which ment he'd never have to return to the Dursley's

Ever since he'd arived there when he was eleven, they've beaten Harry and treated him like a slave. Everyday he gets a list of chores that he has to complete before his ten pm cerfew.

Today Harry had worked hard and gotten all of his chores completed before dinner. He had to keep his full attention on the food he's cooking. If it dosen't taste right or is burnt, he gets a server beating and goes without food for a month.

As time grew closer to his eighteenth birthday he found it harder and harder to concentrate on anything. He looked down at the pan and mentally cursed. He had slightly burned the chiken he was frying. He bit his lip and got the barbeque sauce from the fridge. Knowing his uncle Vernon likes his chicken with that on it anyway, he hopes that he wont notice its slightly burnt.

He sets the chicken and loaded baked potatoes on three plates. He carries them in and sets them down. He gets a can of beer for his uncle, a glass of whine for his aunt, and a glass of coke for Dudley. He walkes into the living room and stands at the doorway. He waits until the television starts with the commercials before speaking.

"Dinner is ready." He says loudly enough to get there attention, but not to loud. After that he scurries off into the kitchen to start cleaning.

Just as soon as his uncle takes a bite of the chicken he spits it out. "What the bloody hell is this?! Are you trying to poison us boy?!" Vernon yells furious at Harry. He stomps into the kitchen and grabs Harry by the hair and drags him into his room.

He angrily beats on Harry. He punches and kicks Harry multiple times. Although this time he does something he's never done before. He shatters the mirror in the room and takes a piece of the shattered glass. He removes all of Harry's clothes besides his boxers and makes cuts all over Harry's body.

Harry screamed in pain and begged for him to stop, but that only made him cut deeper. After Harry was badly beaten Vernon locked the door and left.

******************************************

Harry's P.O.V.

I walked to gate 9 3/4 as fast as my bruised body could go. I stopped a few feet away from the pillar. I gripped the cart with my things and made sure one last time that Hedgwigs cage was secure and ran into the pillar.

Just as soon as i reached the other side, I was pulled into a tight hug by Mrs. Weasley. I smiled at her and hugged back. "Harry, oh how I've missed you! How was your summer? Oh my your so thin!" Molly rambled and I assured her I was fine.

I was then greeted by a hug from Hermione and a bro hug from Ron. I smiled at my friends as the train came scretching to a stop. We quickly got on the train and in a seprate compartment. I was next to Ginny, and Hermione and Ron sat across from us.

In five minuets or so we screatched forward. I was finnally going back to Hogwarts. Going back home. I smiled brightly at the knowledge that I'd never have to deal with the Dursley's ever again. No more starving, no more beatings, no more being a slave. I smiled again and drifted off into a peacefull sleep.

******************************************

No ones P.O.V

The Golden trio and Ginny exited the train with warm smiles on there faces. They walked to the Gryffindor common room and took went there seperate ways. Harry and Ron to the boy's dormitory and Hermione and Ginny to the girls.

Once all four of them were set up and ready they walked together to the great hall. Once everyone was there they watched with excitement as the first years got sorted.

In the end there were eighteenteen new Griffindor's, ten new Ravenclaw's, sixteen new Slytherin's, and twenty-two new Huffelpuff's. Harry was smiling at there new recruits. He could tell they'd be perfect Griffindor's.

Also this year Remus was back as the DADA teacher, and Sirus even got a job as his assistant. Harry couldn't be happier to have the two as teachers. He'd missed them both dearly.

After the feast and Dumbledore's speach they all made there way to there common rooms. After two hours of talking and catching up Harry decided to go to bed. He changed into his Pajamas and fell into an instant deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was my first chapter and is my first Drarry book so yeah. None of this book is edited. If you want me to continue please Vote, and Comment. And if any of you have any idea's please dm me and we'll talk.

Thank you
~Mercury~