Why must god hate me?

Warning this chapter is somewhat filler, reading it wont inform you much, but if you want a probable laugh, then continue at your own pace.

As Iruka dismissed the class I instantly headed outside of the door im not sure why but, it just felt Like the right thing to do. As I sat there waiting I noticed Naruko, Sasuko, Sakura and Kireina come up to me.

"So, we're the disfunctional team..." I stated.

"Yeah, although we're not completely the worst." Naruko replied.

"Hmm? How come?" Sasuko asked.

"Well, think about it. We have two of the best students on the team. We aren't completely disfunctional because Kireina is an introvert, and we need a healer. So i'd say our team is fairly strong!" Naruko finished.

"I guess that makes me feel better a little bit. Though I wonder what we should do in the mean time?" I asked.

"We could always eat Ramen!" Naruko suggested.

"Eww, gross. Why not a buffet?" Sasuko suggested.

"do I look like I'm made of money? That's too expensive for me to buy." I told them.

"Yeah you're right, even if we pooled our money together we'd still be a couple dollars short." Sasuko stated.

"I don't know, if we helped pool you guys in with some money would we be allowed to join?"

"Huh, who said that?" I asked turning my head around.

As I did this action I saw Shikamaru with his team. Walking up to us.

"Wait. You guys want to join us?" Naruko asked them.

"Well... Yeah why not, besides I've heard from my dad that sometimes teams work together for a mission." Shikamaru responded.

"Hey, could we join!? A buffet will just scream the word youth!"

"Hmm?" I turned my head slightly to see Lee and his team come up to us, "Sure, the more the merrier."

"Hey y/n while we're there could you teach me that one shuriken trick?!" Tenten asked appearing from literal air.

"Sure! So are you all ready to go?!" I asked.

"I'm all ears" Shikamaru finished

"Yup why not" Tenten finished

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me... Ino pig" Sakura finished venomously

"S-sure, if you're friends of Y/n-Kun then you're a f-friend of me." Kireina silently said looking at her feet

"Yes! Buffet, buffet, buffet!" Choji cheered

"Its not better than ramen but why not" Naruko finished us off smiling at her new friends.
-----------------------TimeSkip----------------------
Soon we were right at the steps of the buffet.

"Let's go!" Choji cheered as he went in.

"H-hey wait don't forget about me!" I called to him running in pursuit.

"*Sigh* Boys..." Both Ino and Sakura said in unison as they walked in.

"Hey y/n! Wait up! Don't leave meeeeee! I need to sit right next to you!" Naruko called pursuing the already in pursuit ninja.

"Sit right next to him... OH NO YOU DON'T!" Sasuko exclaimed.

"W-wait you two can't sit next to y/n he has to show me some techniques!!" Tenten screamed chasing the two.