Stronger Than I Thought

No revision... onto the story!

"This is Sasuko, arrived at point B"

"This is Sakura, arrived at point C"

"This is Kireina, Assisting Sakura at point C"

"This is Naruko, Arrived at point A"

"This is Y/n, Assisting My twin on point A"

"Eh! Y/n why do you have to Say it like that! You make me sound clumsy!"

I stared at Naruko for a couple of seconds.

"Okay... I'm clumsy... At Certaint times!" She reluctantly agreed.

"Yeah right-"

"Oi, this is no time for arguing. I have sights on the target, and, it's moving! you all know what that means. Team, Move out!" Kakashi ordered.

We started to chase after the cat, As it ran away from us in fear. We chased it until it ran into some bushes. Me and Naruko hid behind some trees. We crept near the cat, each step that we made closer to the cat made my heart beat louder. If we couldn't catch it now, then it'll be game over.

"Naruko, Y/n, What's the distance to the target?" My dad asked us.

"Around five meters, although I am slowly approaching it..." I told him.

"Y/n, are you crazy? Let one of them take it! Keep yourself safe" My dad ordered.

"Sorry, but I'm the only one suited for the job..." I told my dad.

Silence filled my ears until I heard him come back on.

"Okay, capture the target. But remember, Y/n, no matter what happens out there... You will always be my son." My Father told me over emotionally.

"Yeah, yeah... Just Go!" Sasuko told the team as I jumped from my spot. I caught the cat and quickly handed it off to Naruko.

"W-wait! Why did you give me this?!" Naruko screamed As she was getting scratched.

"To avoid, that" I told her as her face was getting covered in scratch marks.

"Ahhh! I don't want this anymore!" She screamed. She tossed the cat into my hand.

"Oh no" I thought.

As I held the cat with pure fear it looked at Me. With a sinister look on it's face. It casually started to lay down on my arms and it went to sleep.

"Ehh! How the hell does that work?" Naruko asked me in anger.

"I, I don't know. Maybe your whiskers make You look like a predator?"

"Ehh! How would I look like a predator?!"

"You might resemble one... Maybe" I told her as I backed up.

She growled at me and looked away.

"Alright, nice job team, Operation catch lost pet Tora complete"

...

"ISN'T THERE A MUCH MORE EXCITING MISSION WE CAN DO?!" Naruko screamed from the top of her lungs.

"Poor Kakashi sensei..." Kireina said as she looked toward his hiding spot.

-----------------------TIMESKIP---------------------

We were now in the mission room, where Lord Hokage gives ninja their mission. Me and My team watched as the owner of the cat that we captured get crushed by a bear hug.

"Oh my cute Tora-Chan! I was so worried about you!" She cried in glee as she continued to smother the cat.

"Haha! That care getting what it deserves!" Naruko said in victory.