Chapter 7

Jin is floored and hard

Jin is floored and hard. What does this little shit Kookie have over him. He needs to forget him but he gets pulled back in and then there's Hoseok. They had such an amazing first date and another one tonight. What was Jin gonna do?

  Jin threw his phone down on the bed and headed for the bathroom to brush his teeth and grab a hot shower.  He'd never stayed at Gi's apartment before but had a sneaking suspicion that Jimin made sure the place was cleaned, stocked and with fresh towels for showering and bathing.

  Jin couldn't contain his laughter when he saw all of Jimin's personal items taking up all of Gi's bathroom counter.   Jimin's make up, facial care, tooth brush, hair styling products, razor, bodywash, various brushes and picks and poor Gi's affects were mashed in a tiny corner.  "You are so whipped, you tiny grumpy grandpa."  Jin giggled.  He envied them in a way.  Just maybe someday we could have what they have.

  Jin turned went back into the bedroom and grabbed a fresh set of clothes, his phone then headed for the shower.  Turned on that water which was steaming hot just the way Jin liked it.  Jin stood under the hot water and sighed deeply as his tense muscles relaxed.  He slicked his hands through his soaking wet hair letting the water pour the down his body. 

  Jin grabbed the shampoo and washed his hair, his favorite strawberry cream shampoo followed by his vanilla and   strawberry bodywash.  He lathered good and massaged the loofa sponge onto his wet skin.  

  He hands lathered the remaining suds down across his chest, flat plain of his stomach and brushed the sensitive head of his dick.  Jin let out a moan.  Since no one was around Jin threw caution to the wind and grabbed his throbbing dick with both hands.  He pumped it slowly at first, thumbing over the slit.  "Ahhh.."  With no one in the apartment with him, he let his vocals loose.  Jin thumbed his slit harder and cried out louder.  "Yesss...feels sooooo good."  With his other hand he cupped his balls and massaged them.  He felt his orgasm getting close.  Jin stroked his dick harder and faster.  He bit his lips and threw his head back as the intense orgasm was almost upon him. 

The hot water steamed up the bathroom and Jin soaking wet body still chased after his high stroked and bucked his hips as his orgasm hit him.  Jin screamed. "Fuck me Kookie!!!"  He worked his hands over his dick as his came hard on to shower floor.  "Ahh!!....nnggh!!!....". Jin fell to the shower floor and let's the hot water beat down on his backside.   "Mmmmmm" Jin sighed deeply, stood and turned the water off.  Why the hell did he scream out Kookie's name? His body still ached for the maknae even though his mind was focused on someone else, Hoseok.

He heard his phone ring:

Jin's Ringtone: "Wow, Fantastic Baby.  Dance.  I Wanna Dance, Dance, Dance.  Fanastic..." (A/N:Yes I love Big Bang!)

"Hello, Gi.  How are you and the violet mochi doing? Oh yeah?  That's great.  I have great news myself.  My date went great with Hoseok last night.  I asked him on another date.  He's coming back here tonight.  What?! No I didn't bang on him your bed!  But I might tonight and I'll make sure not to change the sheets, asshat!  Yah you're the gross one!! Sex on the balcony with the mochi?  Adventurous!! He hung off the edge of the balcony while you face fucked him? Damn old man didn't think you were that kind of risk taker."  Jin
giggled.  "Wait let me put you on speaker phone.