Chapter 30

Back with Chapter 30!! Can you believe it!!!

Seokjin sat listening intently as Jungkook told her their passionate night before. He wasn't believing that he could be so forward and try to dominate the younger. He got a kick out of it though. Jungkook seemed to grumble and clenched his fists as he told what went on.

Seokjin gigged while trying to cover his mouth but the attempt failed and Jungkook's head flew up, eyes blazing with irritation and his mouth set in a thin line. He was pissed and he was pouting. It was a side to behold to the older one.

"I like where this story is going, Kookie." His whole body shook with laughter and he slapped a hand on his thigh to emphasize his enjoyment of the whole thing. He leaned forward in his seat, his eyes crinkled to half cresents and sparkled with amusement. Jungkook on the other hand avoided the olders piercing gaze, arms folded across his chest and huffed with annoyance.

"Shut up, Princess. You were drunk and not yourself. I let you have your fun." Seokjin nodded but only snickered some more. "Right. So when are you gonna get to the good part? Huh, Kookie? You know the part where I plowed that luscious ass of yours? Hmm?" Seokjin quickly moved out of the way when Jungkook tried to swat at him.

"So did I give it to you good, Princess?" Seokjin smirked and licked his plump wet lips in anticipation.

"I-I...." Jungkook stammered. For the first time in his life was uncertain how to answer Seokjin.

"Well, here's the thing, princess.  Not only did not give it to me good, you threw up all over the floor and then passed out.  So your fantasy of plowing my ass will stay that way."

Seokjin's mouth dropped out he covered his hands to hide his face.  His confidence completely wiped out in under ten seconds.  Not only was embarrassed at his actions but the fact that he lost his drink all over the floor and in front of Jungkook.  

Jungkook snatched Seokjin's hands and held them firmly in his large hands.   He pushed back a stray piece of hair that had fallen over Seokjin's face, masking his emotions.  His bottom lip stuck out in a childlike pout.  Jungkook chuckled.  How cute.  "See, princess.  I will always be the one to plow your ass.   Don't be disappointed, love."

Seokjin looked up in to those large doe eyes of Jungkook's and his heart just caught in his throat.  How could he want this man so much.  Why did it have to be so complicated.  Why couldn't Seokjin met him first and not his sister.

He shook the thoughts away.  Right.  It was a mistake running into him and almost hooking up with him in his drunkened state.

"I'm not disappointed, Kook-ah.  I let myself get too intoxicated and let it control my mind and my actions.  It was a mistake.  You and I can't be.  You are too tangled up with my sister and i just broke up with Hoseok.  I'm weak and vulnerable.  I'll admit my body wants you, all the time but my heart and my head can't be with you.  I'm sorry."