Chapter 18

*Here's 18!  Enjoy!!

Ty loves!!*

  The older one was caving. Jungkook even let of Seokjin's pinned arms and let the blonde one do as he pleased. The maknae continued his seduction of the whiny, moaning man under him and that moaning man was responding to him. Jungkook lips finally reached the older one's succulent sinful lips and he sucked them deep into his mouth, kissing the breath out of Seokjin. Seokjin didn't turn away but kissed back. His hands yanked on the maknae's charcoal black hair begging for more. Jungkook smirked in the kiss. He bit, sucked and licked that bottom lip. Jungkook broke the kiss finally. Both of them were out of breathe, hearts racing, the air was electrified with something lusful and dangerous. 

  Seokjin was teetering on the edge of no return. Jungkook needed that extra push to finally have the older one right where he wanted him. Jungkook stripped the older one quickly and they each held the other's gazes. Jungkook wrapped the older one's long leg's around his strong but thin waist. Seokjin closed his eyes when he felt both their hardened cocks graze against each other. The older one bit his bottom lip and whined out, "Kooke-ah......"

  Jungkook wrapped the older one's long leg's around his strong waist. Seokjin closed his eyes when he felt both their hardened members graze against each other. The older one shamelessly bit on his bottom lip and whined out, "Kooke-ah......" That name and sound came out in a breathless moan off the older's tongue. It made Jungkook want the older more.

  Jungkook was getting so into it that he dropped his head into the older one's neck kissing and nipping at the soft flesh. It was so addicting. He couldn't get enough.

"I can't stand it anymore, Jinnie. I don't care what you originally came over here to do or to tell me but now I have to and need to fuck you. Do you want me to, will you let me?" Jungkook pulled back and searched the older one's eyes waiting for the slightest nod or change in eyes colour, breathing, pulse or better yet a verbal response.

  Seokjin eye's remained closed as he fought with his baser instincts and this need to be fucked out of his mind. It didn't help that Jungkook was lying flush against his body, grinding his crotch against Seokjin's and making his body feel dizzy with lust . It was all too much. Seokjin couldn't think straight.  He was being over stimulated. How did he let it get this far. How did he allow himself to be manipulated like this? Jungkook's lips  made their way over his neck and jaw and working his way to the blonde's sinful mouth was distracting the older one once again.  Long dragged out kisses are making it difficult for Seokjin to resist. 

  Sensing the older's wandering mind he whispers softly trying his best to all back the older's attention.  "Jinnie, where are you? Are you going to answer me, Princess?" No, no Princess Seokjin's other weakness when the maknae called him Princess. Seokjin arched into Jungkook as his body knew exactly what it wanted right then and there. "Princess, I'll be so good to you. Hmmm? Baby?" The maknae nuzzled behind Seokjin's neck again.  Seokjin moaned. Jungkook whispered hotly to Seokjin, "I fuck you deep and slow. The way I know you'd like it,Princess." Seokjin was so close to giving in, so close. Everything the younger was doing was dizzying his mind.  The maknae's lips burned so hot against his heated skin.  It was so tempting to just give in to it.  Seokjin wanted to but...

  "Kookie, please give me room to breath. I can't think straight." Jungkook licked behind Seokjin's ear and Seokjin nearly swooned. "Ahh, god. Don't do that..." 

  Jungkook smirked. "Why baby? You love that. You also love when I do this." Jungkook trailed his hand down the older one's stomach and grazed his fingertips across the skin of Seokjin's stomach.  The older shivered.  Jungkook burrowed his face into the older's neck licking at the supple flesh.  Seokjin threw his head back and arched his body whining at the assault the maknae's lips were doing to his body.