Baby, It's Cold Outside

"I really can't stay, Potter."

"C'mon, it's so cold out there."

"I have to go!"

Harry grasped my hand from the couch, trying to drag me back down.

"But, baby, it's so cold. You'll freeze."

"It's been very nice, Potter, but I have to go."

"We've been waiting so long to be together, please don't leave!"

Harry put my hands on his face and shivered, "Your hands are like ice!"

"You know how mother worries when I'm out for long."

"Please, Draco?" Harry pouted.

"Father barely approves of us already, imagine if I show up late after being with you... What would they think!?"

Harry's frown grew deeper, "Just listen to the fireplace. Isn't it relaxing?"

"I've got to go, I'm already," I checked my watch, "37 minutes late! I gave you some extra time already."

"Please?"

I sighed, "Maybe half a drink more..."

"I'll go put on some records," Harry smiled as he got up to put on a record. Soft music began to fill the air.

"What will the neighbors think?" I asked, more to myself then to Harry.

Harry just smiled at me wile he sipped his cocoa, which was probably laced with butter beer.

"Hey, what's in this drink?" I asked him while taking a sip.

He laughed softly and nodded to the counter where several empty butter beer bottles lay.

"I wish I knew how to say no to you..."

"Your eyes are like starlight, you know." Harry said, gazing into my eyes, in a slight daze.

Harry grabbed my hands and snuggled closer to me. "Your hair looks amazing tonight, you know?"

Harry's attempts at keeping me were flattering.

"I should be saying no, you know..."

Harry nodded into my shoulder and pressed closer to me, if even possible.

"At least I can say I tried."

Harry laughed and snuggled closer.

"You're very pushy, you know that, right?"

"I like to think of it as optimistic."

"I just have to go!"

"But it's so cold out there."

"No, Potter. Quit smothering me so I can leave."

"Nope. Just look at the storm, though. You'll get frostbite."

"The paintings will even be suspicious. They talk you know."

"Gosh, your lips look delicious."

I blush as Harry kisses my cheek and nuzzles his nose behind my ear, and softly kissing me there.

"Harry, I have to get home."

"You'll freeze." Harry kept kissing my neck. Gods, he's hard to resist.

"Let me borrow your coat."

Harry didn't respond, he just kept kissing me.

"There's going to be talk tomorrow, you know that, right?"

Harry nodded as he worked his way up my jaw line.

"I'll stay," I sighed.

Harry pulled back and smiled at me before kissing me full on the lips.

AN: so, I had this idea in the car. I know nobody asked for it, but its almost Christmas, so I just thought, "Why the fuck not?" So, comment and vote, or some shit, and Happy Holidays.