idek part 1

Warning?: Mentions of suicide, and self harming.
Takes place in supposed 8th year

Draco Luscious Malfoy was out doing his nightly prefect rounds. Looking for students out of bed and sneaking around in the halls. He had already caught two Ravenclaws in a corner with their tongues shoved down each others throats. Draco shuddered at the thought.

Draco walked a little further and found himself by the Astronomy Tower. He heard a small sniffling noise and decided to go check it out. He slowly climbed the stairs, being sure not to make any noise, as to alert the person upstairs. The door was slightly ajar, so a little push would give Draco enough space to slip in, unnoticed.

Draco didn't know what he expected by it wasn't to see a small Hufflepuff girl, sitting in a pool of her own blood, a knife in her hand. Draco gasped and the small blond haired girl turned, eyes wide and teary. The girl sucked in a breath at being caught like this.

"You're... You're Draco Malfoy..." The girl covered up her bleeding arms.

Draco slowly walked to the Hufflepuff and kneeled next to her. He reached forwards and held her hands, "Yes, I am. And what's your name?" Draco couldn't believe this.

After a moment of tense silence, the girl answered, "Perry."

"I don't want to hurt you, okay?" Draco said, trying to roll up the girls sleeves.

She backed away a little bit, looking scared. "You don' wanna laugh at me, do you?"

"No, no. I want to help you."

Perry nodded and let Draco roll up her sleeves. Draco didn't think he gasped, but judging by the look on the Hufflepuff's face, he apparently had.

Draco muttered a spell to stop the bleeding. "There." Draco didn't let go other arms. Both students were shaking. Perry looked up at Draco and hugged him. Draco hesitantly wrapped his arm around the third year. Perry began to sob on Draco's shoulder and Draco began to rub her back soothingly. The knife that was in her hand dropped to the floor.

Needless to say, Draco spent the rest of the night with the sobbing girl, keeping her from hurting herself any more.

-The next day-

Saturday. Harry's favorite day of the week. Especially when Hermione and Ron weren't with him.

Harry had slept in for once and missed breakfast. He got dressed and made his way (downtown) to the kitchens for a late breakfast with the house elves. He found his way through the endless corridors and staircases to the painting of the fruit bowl.

Harry reached up and tickled the pear, and almost got hit in the face in the face when the door swung open for him.

The boy casually strolled into the kitchen and greeted the elves happily as they crowded him in excitement.

"Three visitors in the same hour!"

"How lucky we are!"

"Busy, busy!"

The elves brought out seemingly endless plates of breakfast and dessert foods for Harry to eat, which they could have been, this being a magic school.

"Wait, wait." Harry denied the food at first, putting dejected faces on some of the elves.

"There's more people here?"

"Yes, Master Harry." A house elf spoke up from behind Harry, causing him to jump.

"What? Where?"