1

Hey people! Some of you remember this story, some don't. Well, it's Dawn x FEMALE reader. NO hate. Or you get blocked! Enjoy!

WARNING ⚠️ This story is very old and the writing might be bad!! some cringy moments? enjoy i guess...

01
FINALLY HERE
══════❁══════

(Y/N)

It was just like any other normal morning. The birds chirping, the sun shining and of course my mother screaming over my alarm clock, knowing it's time to get up.

I sighed as I slammed the alarm on my nightstand trying to make it shut up.

I got up and stretched my arms wide, making that noise when you stretch. Ya know- the 'hnnG' noise or whatever.

I walked over to my mirror, looking at my messy bed hair. 'Ugh...' I sighed and began to brush it slowly, sitting down on my bed.

'Ah...this is great, going very slow and steady, already 10 am? Wow. It's great cause I have nothing to do today!'

*BAM!*

My door was kicked open by none other than my older brother, Ichiro.

"Hey! What was that for you idiot?!" I shouted at him, standing up and placing my brush down on the table.

"Do you know what day it is?!" He shouted, he shouted.

"No...? What is it?" I asked him, going over to my bed sitting on it.

"(Y/N), It's Friday morning! You're supposed to get a Pokémon today, you fool!"

He ran away from my bedroom door and probably went to the kitchen.

My eyes opened in realisation.

'CRAP!'

I jumped off my bed and got dressed. I decided to wear (you pick a random outfit because I'm too lazy to pick one for you).

I fixed my hair, styling it. I didn't wanna look like a birds nest. I grabbed my bag, packed whatever I needed in it and ran down the stairs.

"Morning!" I grabbed some snacks, and shoved them into my bag.

I took out a few cookies and shoved them in my mouth.

"Hurry (Y/N)! You're already an hour late! There won't be any more Pokemon left at Professor Sycamore's lab!" My mom shouted.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and my brother pat my head pushing me out the door.

"Bye guys!" I shouted and ran off to the lab.

"Bye! Have fun! Stay safe! Call me!" My mom screamed worryingly.

"Hope ya die looser! And choose a cool Pokémon!" Ichiro screamed at me. I chuckled and kept running.

════════════════════

Oh! I should introduce myself! Silly me! I'm
(Y/N) (L/N). I'm from the Kalos Region. I live with my mom and older brother, I have a dad but he's always at work or whatever.

My dream is to become a great Pokemon Trainer! I'm going to be traveling through every region. Today is my first day as a Pokemon Trainer! I'm so excited.

════════════════════

Once I got to the lab, I walked in slowly. I looked around but no one was here.

I was kind of embarrassed to call out for somebody, but I had no choice.

"Hello?" I shouted, "Is anybody here?" I added.

A tall man with black curly hair, bluish eyes and some facial hair under his ears. A mullet? Eh.. I'm not sure.

"Oh! You must be (Y/N)! I see you've finally showed up."

"Yep! Sorry, I hope I'm not late." I chuckled nervously.

"No no, you're fine! I'm Professor Sycamore. I bet you're here to become a Pokemon Trainer, is that correct?"

"Yes!" I smiled jumping in excitement.

He chuckled at my childish behaviour.

"Alright then! Come on out everyone!"

Three Pokemon ran out of some room, with a lady following behind them.

I gasped, they're so cute!

"Here they are. The Kalos Region Starters!" He smiled at me.

The Pokemon sat in front of me, I could feel their excitement.

"Before you make your decision, take this." He handed me some gadget.

"What's this?" I asked looking at it.

"It's a Pokédex. Just point it front of a Pokemon and it'll search for it automatically. It comes up with information about the Pokémon. Try it."

"Okay.." I mumbled, pointing it at Fennekin.

"Fennekin, the Fox Pokemon. Fennekin expels hot air that can reach nearly 400 degrees. It likes to snack on twigs."

"Cute!" I smiled, moving away from Fennekin. I go over to the next Pokemon.

"Chespin, the spiny nut Pokemon. Chespin can flex the soft spikes on it's head, making them so stiff and sharp, they can even pierce through stone."

"That's So cool!" I smile at Chespin, and move over to the last Pokemon.

"Froakie, the bubble frog Pokemon. From its chest and back, he creates bubbles on his back called Frubbles, which act as a cushion and soften the blow of an opponent's attack."

"That's gonna come in handy." I put the Pokédex down and smiled at them.

"Like them?" The Professor asked me, shoving a hand in his lab coat pocket.

"I do! They're all so cute!" I smiled at him.

"Well go ahead and pick your partner!"

I nodded and looked down at them all.

'Come on (Y/N). I need to think carefully..'

I thought for a minute before perking up.

"Alright! Fennekin, I pick you. I'm (Y/N)." I smiled at her.

"Fen!" She jumped into my arms rubbing her head against my chest.

════════════════════

*One Year Later*

I sighed happily remembering when I first got Fennekin.

It was one of the best days of my life. Fennekin isn't too fond on evolving yet, she's still a tiny cute Fennekin.

We sadly lost the Kalos League, I was able to catch a few Pokemon in Kalos.

I've finished my Kalos journey, and now I'm off to a new region. The certain region we're going to is none other than the...

Sinnoh Region.

════════════════════

Well, that's done! Haha, next chapter is when you arrive in Sinnoh. Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm also super sorry if you dislike Fennekin. I just picked her because the Kalos Region are my favourite starters. I also picked a Fire Pokemon, because ya know, Dawn has a water type starter...

Kat out!

Word Count: 1008 Words