6

i haven't updated in a month i'm sorry :(

(Y/N)

"Let's battle." Zoey smirked at me.

I nodded and exited the building. We stood outside and began to duel.

"Alright. We'll use three Pokémon each, first to have all three defeated wins. Are ya ready?" Zoey asked. I simply nodded at her and began.

"Glameow, stage!"

"Lucario, come on out!" I had recently got two new Pokémon, Lucario which evolved from Riolu, and Glaceon which I got from a friend in Sinnoh.

We each called for our Pokémon, and soon the battle began.

"Glameow, use Fury Swipes!"

Glameow hits Lucario and he slides back. "Get up, Lucario!" I shout as he jumps up and growls.

At that moment, the arena doors open and out comes Brock,Dawn and Ash. They run towards our battle.

"Alright- use Close Combat!" Lucario attacks Glameow and knocks her out.

Glameow must have been tired from the contest earlier, no wonder she lost so easily.

"Lucario, return!" "Glameow, return!"

"Gastrodon, stage!" "Glaceon, lets do this!"

"Glaceon, Ice Fang!" Glaceon attacks Gastrodon and smirks proudly.

"Okay, Gastrodon, use Blizzard!" Zoey shouts. Gastrodon begins to create a Blizzard while Glaceon holds himself down. This attack doesn't do much damage to him though.

"Why are you guys dueling?!" Ash shouts, but we don't reply.

My next attack will knock out Gastrodon.

"Glaceon, use last resort!" I watch as Glaceon wipes out Gastrodon.

Zoey and I return our Pokémon and pull call out a different one.

"Misdreavus, stage!" "Fennekin, your turn!"

"Misdreavus use Shadow Ball!" Misdreavus hits Fennekin before she can dodge.

She falls over and struggles to get back up. "Fennekin! Come on!" I shout.

As she's starting to stand up Zoey attacks again.

"One more time Misdreavus!"

Fennekin falls back down again and slides towards me.

"Fennekin! Are you alright?" I go down to her side. "Fen-Fennekin.."

I put my hand on Fennekin and encourage her, "You can do it Fennekin! Come on! Get up!"

Fennekin begins to stand, but before she can attack a blue light consumes her. I stand back and watch in amazement.

"She's evolving!" Brock shouts

The light is gone and so is Fennekin. But there's a whole new Pokémon.. it's Braixen!

"Alright! Fenne- I mean Braixen, use Fire Spin!"

Braixen attacks Zoey and her Pokémon, creating a explosion of smoke. Once the smoke clears Misdreavus is knocked out, which makes me the winner!

"Yes! Good job Braixen!"

Braixen and I cheered as Ash,Brock and Dawn congratulated us.

Zoey came over to us. "Good job, (Y/N)."

"Thanks..same to you."

We stood there for awhile until she broke the silence.

"Ya know..." Zoey began "Just cause you won this duel doesn't automatically make her yours. I'll get her to be mine. Just you wait."

I rolled my eyes, "good luck with that."

Dawn is mine.

—————————————————————————————————————————

omg sorry for not updating ily guys

word count ;; 486 words