3

Hey guys. I've decided to update, sorry if this chapter sucks. But anyways I went to the beach yesterday and I got a really bad sunburn but I'll be okay in a few more days. Also, this book has already gotten 25 reads! Awesome! Thanks a bunch you guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I'm sorry that it's kind of short. I'm trying here, you guys xD. Anyways, here it is! Chapter 3! :)

03
THE NEXT DAY
══════❁══════

(Y/N)

I woke up groaning in pain. I didn't really get a good sleep last night. My back was really sore, and I could barely open my eyes.

Maybe it was just the sun shining through the window. Oh well. I hopped out and bed excitedly, instantly regretting it.

I winced in pain, tripping over my bag, I rolled on the floor.

"UGH!"

I slapped my mouth, was I really this stupid?! I forgot that Dawn was still here!

'Good job, (Y/N)!' I stood up and looked over at Dawn, she's still asleep surprisingly.

I woke up her Piplup and my Fennekin.

"Sorry..." I sheepishly smiled with a nervous laugh.

"Pip-piplup." "Fenn-Fennekin." They rolled their eyes and went back to sleep.

I walked over to my bag, grabbing it. I made my way to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

Once I was finished getting ready, I opened the bathroom door and came face to face with the Blueberry haired girl.

"Morning, (Y/N)!"

"Oh, uh..good morning..?" I moved out the way for her. She walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I sat on my bed and waited for her to finish. It would have been rude to just leave without saying goodbye.

════════════════════

The bathroom door finally opened, Dawn walked out and turned to me, looking surprised.

"Oh! I thought you would have left already, were you waiting for me?"

I nodded.

"Oh, thanks." She smiled and made her way to the door.

"We should go eat breakfast, have you eaten yet..?" She turned around and stared deep into my eyes.

"No." I blushed, looking away from her. I grabbed my bag and walked over to her.

"Okay! Piplup, lets go meet up with Ash and Brock." Piplup waddled over to her and jumped in her arms.

"Fennekin, come on." Fennekin jumped onto my shoulder.

"Ready to go?" -Dawn

"Yea."

════════════════════

(Dawn)

(Y/N) and I are walking down to Ash and Brock.

They told me last night that they'll be outside eating in the morning, and that they'll have food for the both of us.

I don't think (Y/N) likes me that much. She seems to push me off when ever I try to talk to her.

I might be trying too hard with her, maybe she's annoyed? Nah..I don't think I'm annoying her.

(Y/N) seems really cool, and she's really really pretty.

My thoughts snapped when I heard (Y/N)'s cold voice. She's very, 'chill'.

"Hey Dawn."

"Y-yea?"

'Why did I stutter?'

"How are the Coordinator contests? I've never seen one before, are they fun?"

I perked up. 'She's actually interested in what I'm doing!'

"Yea! They're loads of fun! You should totally come to my next performance. It's in three days! I'll be getting my 3rd ribbon!" (I haven't watched DP in awhile, so I'm going to make this her 3rd contest, and I'll make her loose, idk if she won it or not but it doesn't matter. I won't really follow the show, I'll change things up a bit.)

"Hm. Maybe. I'll see if I got the time."

I nodded.

"Hey, Dawn!" I heard somebody call my name, and I already knew who it was by the loud voice.

"Oh, Morning Ash, Brock!" I smiled at my traveling companions and make my way over to their table, (Y/N) following close behind.

We sat down next to each other. (Y/N) across from Brock while I'm across Ash.

"Good morning (Y/N). I see you're still here with us!" Brock laughed.

(Y/N) smiled, "You three have caught my eye apparently. Especially Dawn." She winked lightly at me with a small smirk.

I blushed, probably redder than Zoey's hair. But why?

════════════════════

We all laughed and talked for about an hour or two, but all good things must come to an end. Once we all finished eating, we made our way to the entrance of the Pokémon Centre.

"Hey (Y/N), you're going to your first gym battle in the Sinnoh Region, right?" Ash asked

(Y/N) nodded, "Yea, I really wish we could hang out more, but I've gotta catch up to you, and catch more Pokémon." (Y/N) smirked at Ash, while he did the same to her with a small nod.

"It's been fun having you around, even if it was just last night and this morning." Brock shook her hand and she let out a small, 'Yea'.

Then it was my turn, we faced each other and smiled.

"It's been loads of fun meeting you, I really wish you could hang out with us more! Maybe once you and Ash reach the same amount of badges you can travel with us!" I suggested hopefully. (Y/N) sighed and smiled, "That would be nice."

"I'll make sure to stop by your next performance, look for me in the crowd will ya? And win it." (Y/N) hugged me, and I hugged her back. I took in the smell of her hair. We pulled away and nodded.

Good luck and have fun on your journey you three." - (Y/N)

"We will! Thanks (Y/N)!" - Dawn

"When we meet again, you better be ready! We'll battle each other! Good luck with your Gym Battles!" - Ash

"Once we bump into each other you have to try some of my cooking! You'll be amazed!" -Brock

(Y/N) waved and walked off. I couldn't help but feel sad. But I'll see her soon, she said she'll come to one of my contests. I have to get ready and impress her!

════════════════════

Here y'all go! Another chapter because we all love our Princess Dawn. This was more of Dawns POV than the readers, sry ab that! Kat out!

Word Count: 1043 Words