8

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH
Word count ;; 1200 words

(Dawn)

The next morning I woke up, turning on my other side to see if (Y/N) had woken up or not.

'She left..'

I stared at her empty bed as I stood up to stretch.

I hugged and looked away. No. I have to be mad at her. She had a fight with Zoey to see who I would go with! They didn't even take my feelings into consideration.

Piplup ran over to me happily.

"Morning! Let me check changed and we'll eat breakfast!" I change my thoughts as I pat his head lightly as I walked over to the bathroom.

I'm going to talk to (Y/N) tonight and talk to her about what happened last night.

I really can't believe two girls have a crush on me, ME!

I'm so awkward, why would they choose me?

*timeskip*

(Y/N)

Ash, Brock and I are waiting for Dawn to come and eat with us. We're planning on leaving after we eat to go to and continue our 'adventure'.

The door opens and we look over to see Dawn.

"Morning, Dawn." Ash and Brock both say. I didn't really say anything, I just gave a small nod.

She looked at me for a second before crossing her arms and turning to Ash. "Morning, boys."

I was a bit taken back. Brock and Ash cough awkwardly, "Well..let's eat!" Brock changes the awkward mood.

We go out to eat out breakfast before leaving. Once we finish we go and pack our bags, thank Nurse Joy and take our leave.

"I'm so excited for our next gym battle, are you, (Y/N)?!" Ash leans into me as he cheers.

The closeness between us make me blush a bit. "Y-yea.."

Dawn huffed as she begins to walk faster, "Well, lets hurry then!"

(Dawn)

I don't know why I was so jealous, I know (Y/N) likes me. But maybe she thought I don't like her back..?

No! I have to give her the silent treatment. .

No. She still likes me. Nobody can just loose feelings for somebody in a night, right?

She was probably just flustered at the closeness. I have nothing to worry about.

Brock says we're camping out tonight. I prefer to stay inside but I won't complain.

Our tents are set up as we engage in small talk. Brock and I are taking about my next show while Ash and (Y/N) are talking about whatever.