Chapter 1 : Concerned Girlfriend

I do not own the characters in this book but my ocs. Vampire dairies are owned by there respected owners. Any picture or sound are owned by there respective owns I own none of it but the story line of this fanfic it's self alone.

Kathrine's POV:

I woke up to a empty bed, I heard Elena at the toilet, so I instantly checked to see if she was okay.

Elena baby are you okay? I ask trying to not to startle her. "Sorry, did I wake you?"before throwing up again. No honey

are you okay? I don't know what's wrong just as soon as I woke up I ran to... she said before throwing up. I quickly held

her hair back, so she'll not have yuk on her buteful light brown hair. We need to get you to the doctors. I say smoothly.

"N- no I have a strong latrophobia ( the fear of doctor and hospitals). "come on I went to doctors when I was human to, and lucky for you that your doctors have more knowledge." I say suddenly

Also, when did this actually start I know your lieing, so spit it out. I say in a calm and voice. Fine... 1 month ago.she says reluctantly.

That's it I'm taking you to the hospital even if I have to drag you there. I say confidently. Fine, but no touching the hair, and be gentle I'm human and your a vamp so know you strength. Elena says in a serious voice.

That was when I was still hating you... I say.

Elena's POV

Fine I say reluctantly. Which position am I being. My sweet girlfriend said back so I say a , " fine but I'm sleeping on the way."

Okay let's go.

At the hospital...

Sorry cliffhanger it's 12:31 at night and I need sleep for school to more so bye....

Also, comment on wut you think so far I'm. Not the Best at writing fiction so I'm trying though....

Plz keep this a all positive space than a negative one!!!