Chapter 2: hospitals YUK!!🤮

Srry if the song a little girly but from know on I will put rock on sometimes, and something better.but I was stuck on this song so that's why it up lol.
Elena's POV

'Hospitals no.' I though there the worst place possible, but with Kathrines voice you could tell that meant no room for discussion so I hesitantly agreed. " fine but you owe me ten bucks. I say confidently. Hey , I have to get something out of this might as well get money right? Fine. Kathrines reluctantly agrees. Get on my back babe. I quickly but carefully jumped on her back and she did vampire speed to 'Isabella's Doctor office' 

Inside the waiting room..

Kathrines POV:

As soon as I went to the front desk I said " I need to get my girlfriend checked out she hasn't been feeling good."  The front desk lady's name tag says her name is Talia. She looked short red headed and with freakiest skattered across her face. Doctor Isabella will come see you in a few mins. She says impatiently.

Okay, babe we'll get you checked out in a few minutes. I then heard her heart beating fast against her chest.
( this is what Katherine basically hears from Elena but imagine way faster you don't have to hear all of it you could just heard a little of it for you get the feel of what she hears.)

  I then instantly hug her trying to calm her, slowly she started to beat slowly and then finally achieving normal heart rate. Miss Gilbert. The nurse than says while looking at her checkbuard. Then we follow her to room 3 by the X-rays. She than asks Elena to sit on the hospital bed 🛏. Elena hesitantly sat down. Okay open your mouth we are going to test to see if you have strep throat. And than the nurse grabbed a straight thin wooden stick with a small white Cotten on the top. ( I so hate those I literally had a fight with the nurse and said your going to gag me so no but she ended up doing it still.😐) after sticking it in her mouth Elena gagged, I was trying to refrain from knocking out the nurse. 'Breath Katherine breathe..'  okay Doctor Isabella will be in, a moment. And like that she left the room.... willl the doctor come in quickly,will Elena man up and survive it, Will they find the problem or not Read next time on Kalena.... srry it currently 11:34 and I felt bad not writing for this so 435 words just for you!