Chapter 6: Reaction

Sorry chapter threes here and not on the right place sorry. 

3rd persons :

A hr later  a nurse walks in ...

"Okay, so we're going to have to do some blood work." Says the nurse with pink cloths with little flowers on them. Out of her pocket she pulled out a needle with a pinkie width. And pulled up Elena's shirt. And started to clean the area where she's going to take the blood from. 

Elena POV: 

As soon as she started pulling my shirt up And I started taking deep breaths.

As soon as the needle started to pierce the skin and suck the blood out of my arm. She started  mumbling to herself. I look over to Katnand see her eyes start to get black veins around them and she just looked away. 

As soon as she finishes her work she wipes it and puts a bandaid around it and just as soon as she was about to walk away she said "the doctor will be back in a few minutes, while we look at your blood work." 

After that I went up and checked on Kat. 

"Kat... Kathrine are you okay.." I ask loudly. She than looks at me and calms down. And ( I just realized something couldn't kathrine just listen for heartbeats but then I learned wait she doesn't know what to look for.) 

A few mins later...

After a few minutes of silence we heard a nock. Than the doctor walks in swiftly and says, "It appears that your healthy as a horse. But there is another's test we could do." 

"Okay can you Miss Gilbert please sit back and pull your shirt up, and this might be a little cold." He says in a old gruffly voice. 

"It appears that there's 2 more heart beats..." he says this and let's this set in. 

"Congratulations, Miss Gilbert and Miss Petrova." Says the doctor. 

"Would you like to know your babies gender." The doctor says calmly.

"Yes we would like to know." Says kathrine calmly but I could see through the facade she's excited. 

"Well, it seems that there's a boy and a girl." Says the doctor than he leaves silently without a sound, 

So how's chapter 3? I'm trying the best I can writing these chapters 😁