+ geuliwo +

「dont miss me,even when you miss me 」________________________

「dont miss me,
even when you miss me 」
________________________

"Dad can you please reconsider it again? I mean, it is safe? I never heard about this place at all?!" Whines a guy named Park Jihoon.

"I spoiled you enough son," a middle age man answers coldly, he insists with his decision.

Jihoon feels so speechless and disappointed about his dad's decision to send him away from the seoul-great-city to a very small-unknown-island that placed far away from where he live.

"Dad please! I don't want to go!" Jihoon whines nonstop while begging his dad to take back the decision.

"Nope, it's a full stop!"

Mr. Park stands up and walks away to his room without turning back, leaving Jihoon behind alone in the living room.

"Argh!!" Jihoon screams angrily while kicking the wooden table in front of him violently.

Jihoon has no other choice but to follow whatever his dad decides for him because he knows he has no power and he will never win over his dad.

Park Jihoon is the only child in the family, since his dad runs millions dollars worth business they are rich enough to give everything that Jihoon want. Because of that since young Jihoon being spoiled by his parents a lot.

But one day Mr. Park realized that it's finally the time for Jihoon to be independent and work hard by himself to achieve something. He wants Jihoon to learn more about this life ; something like humanity, social and feelings.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Jihoon asks his security while crossing his arms.

"Yes sir" the security answers, still standing loyally beside him with two bodyguards around.

Jihoon lets out a long sigh, after a long journey from the sky to the sea he finally arrives at his final destination. He gets down from the boat with free hands meanwhile the men bring down his things.

"Can all of you go away from my sight now?" Jihoon says frustratingly, still can't face the reality he have to face. "We will leave after you safely arrive at the grandpa's house" the security answers calmly.

"Why? You scared that i will run away?"

"I am not that crazy, can't you look around? There's no where to go!" Jihoon whines while pointing around frustratedly.